Reality about Aikido

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have found on youtube this commercial about a reality where Seagal (so yes of course it is about Aikido) will pair up with a real police officer and they patrol streets and even arrest people.
The show should come in December, even tho in this video Steven looks younger...or he may have gotten back in a good shape.
Anyway, up to you to judge it, I want to see it first...

Last edited by a moderator:

dbell

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have found on youtube this commercial about a reality where Seagal (so yes of course it is about Aikido) will pair up with a real police officer and they patrol streets and even arrest people.
The show should come in December, even tho in this video Steven looks younger...or he may have gotten back in a good shape.
Anyway, up to you to judge it, I want to see it first...

Looks like it may be a good series, but I wonder how long it will last? (There is only so much you can show before it starts to get old...)

Seagal-sensei hasn't gotten 100% back in shape, but he is working on it... Still has that mid life middle... But don't most of us?

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This looks cool ... but I'm sure I read somewhere on this forum that Aikido doesn't work in the real world!!
icon10.gif

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It doesn't?! :lol:.

The series sounds worth a look, I do confess. Mind you, I wonder how much of it will consist of small time criminals doing some variation of "**** me! It's Steven Seagal!" :D.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It doesn't?! :lol:.

The series sounds worth a look, I do confess. Mind you, I wonder how much of it will consist of small time criminals doing some variation of "**** me! It's Steven Seagal!" :D.
Oh Sir, you are such a cynic! :asian:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steven Seagal has actually served as a reserve deputy in Louisiana for many years. It may be a decent show...