Read this article – Be happy right now - The top 5 regrets of the dying

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
  1. I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
  2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
  3. I wish I had the courage to express my feelings
  4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
  5. I wish that I had let myself be happier

From natural awakenings magazine, Be Happy Right Now, The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying, written by Bronnie Ware

So what do you think….any regrets

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
So what do you think….any regrets

You never can work too hard. Of course, you've also got to work smart and you've got to work for something you believe in, not what others want you to work for. And the harder you work, the more rest and playtime you need. And yes, its important to express your feelings as absurd as they might be, even if you end up embarrassing yourself its better than keeping stuff bottled up.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think that article gives great advice.

As for my regrets.......other than that orange 1973 Ford Comet, none that I can remember right now. (yes, I said orange)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
do i regret anything ........ head scratch...........

only really got one i can think of right now --- i always wished that i'd had the courage to walk out of my adopted "parents" house a lot earlier than i did..............

i also wish that i hadn't tukd up so badly and gone off the rails as badly as i did --- can't change the past but the future is blighted by it............. :(