FMAT: Commemorate The Living Honor The Dead

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Commemorate The Living Honor The Dead
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:59:29 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

In the metaphysical world life is filled with meaning. For the living to understand life is not to accept death for when death comes it is only the body that is decompose ,disentegrate and disolved by nature as Dust to Dust , Ashes to Ashes. Life in the warriors world , it is just a beginning of a new world to live in where happiness is expressed in million ways, one of which is to cradle his sword, sleep with his gun and love his love ones. When he goes to war his thoughts are made into one , to survive but kill his enemy first before he kills him. The living has more to say and more to feel than just be a man of war because as a living creature we have many things to do to let others know that we do our duty to save others. Martial Arts as often we hear and often we say, is one of the things we can do to share with others who are less fortunate in life , teaching them and telling them the danger. If there is anything important today is the preservation of family and protecting oneself as we protect others.

Looking back into the history of our fathers and mothers as now they grow older milder in their thinking but with strong faith to believe that his or her grandchildren will carry on the legacy of the family as well known Doctors, Engineers, Scientist and famous Generals , the rich and famous . How about the ordinary husband and wife whose fortune is only on three meals a day with less in life where do they belong. They can't be rich and famous but what wealth they can have is the Gift of talent that the rich do not have. The fortitude of living protected by the threats of health imbalances and mental disability.This is stronger than any material things and glory. The will to be higher than any one else is the greatest life in this world.As alive in spirit and body we commemorate ourselves with an expression of thankfulness being strong compared to others ,more talented and more expressive in all our thoughts and expression. What life to be good when there is no goodness for others to share.

The FMA talk is not just a talk. It gathers friends all alike regardless of styles and systems. The more the merrier. I am glad to know that many are coming out to carry the name of filipino but filipino in its right name that one day I can be happy to see that each one carries a Big stick with a tall order I am the King of my land no one can be slave, I am in the light of Freedom that rings everyday in my ears.

Martial Arts in many ways had changed a lot of peoples lifestyle. Before the coming of Martial Arts in the United States, only the fingers were doing the exercise as what theTexans do_Only from the cold fingers one can remove the guns from a Texan. Every day the finger is hot. " DON'T MISS WITH TEXAS".Now today Martial Arts is a nobility of courage for young children to be brought into the discipline where parents have no time to inculcate as what the Martial Arts instructor can do but to act as the extension of the fathers and the mothers. Happy family. a family that fights together prays together.

No one that is Alive will die neither the dead can be alive only in spirit yes , a life understood is a life longer than life itself. We only honor the dead as if it is alive.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions