B.O.B Fashion

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm fortunate enough to have my own BOB for home training and for spooking people with it's presence in their peripheral vision.

I dress mine up to protect it from wear and tear a little, plus the kids like to do this as well. So thought would post my current BOB fashion and see if anyone else dresses theirs up and post some pics.

View attachment $20140806_104404.jpg

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
i like to put a shirt on mine. i like to do knife practice on it and the shirt keeps it from being all marked up.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard Touch of Death puts a wig on his. But then it gets wierd...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mine is always dressed and when not in use I place it in different locations. Scare the hell out of people ( sometimes) that just walk in an do not know where or what it is

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dirty dog, that was actuallty me that said that. it was a joke, sort of. you would need the context. but Touch of death took it to a whole new level in that thread.. lol

OP
jezr74

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is always dressed and when not in use I place it in different locations. Scare the hell out of people ( sometimes) that just walk in an do not know where or what it is

Ha, when I first got it, I had it in the family room while organizing to fill the base. I came home one night to my wife having put a blanket over it it was making her and the kids jump so much.

Latest Discussions