"Ratio" Follow up Poll

Sex?

• Female

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.
E

Elfan

Thought this would help answer the quesiton about the ratio of guys to girls...

I think this would have been a better way to approach this. But actually I don't think I really care what the ratio is.:) I'm not on here to pick up women!

Actaully, does anyone have national/internatinal statistics for the enrolment of men vs woman in martial arts schools? They would make for interesting comparison.

God damn people! I'm not desperate! I just wanted to see how many girls where here...Because it kinda backs up stereo typical views that some people have. And seeing as there is a lot of people on this board from all over the place.....I just wanted to get a small insight on whats going on. And I have a girlfriend! :soapbox:

Calm down man. I don't think anyone here was trying to get under your skin or anything. Some people might think your original plan is fine. Leave it at that and let's move on. I have a wife as well.

Lol..........sorry.........appears I forgot to add :D :p and :rofl: in that essay. My apoligys but thanks for caring :asian:

LOL.........I've just seen that..........:rofl:

:wavey:

Hey there, the name says it all. :wink2:

Take your word for it ma'am. (Bowing from a very respectable distance)

Kinda related unrelated story back when I was hanging out at the local EPAK school:

INT. KENPO SCHOOL
(Students and instructors working out. HOLLYWOOD is over in the corner, waiting for his girlfriend to finish changing)

Patti (2nd Dan, Instructor): Trying to cop a feel? At least ask first.
Student (Rank unkown, working with Patti): Chris, can I feel up your wife?
Chris(3rd Dan, Head Instructor, busy with somebody else): Ask her not me.

(HOLLYWOOD keels over laughing)

With all due respect, Kenpo Chicks rule! :)

Originally posted by Hollywood1340

Take your word for it ma'am. (Bowing from a very respectable distance)

Kinda related unrelated story back when I was hanging out at the local EPAK school:

INT. KENPO SCHOOL
(Students and instructors working out. HOLLYWOOD is over in the corner, waiting for his girlfriend to finish changing)

Patti (2nd Dan, Instructor): Trying to cop a feel? At least ask first.
Student (Rank unkown, working with Patti): Chris, can I feel up your wife?
Chris(3rd Dan, Head Instructor, busy with somebody else): Ask her not me.

(HOLLYWOOD keels over laughing)

With all due respect, Kenpo Chicks rule! :)

hahahaa. yeah.. Good reply on the 3rd Dan's part..*G*

ROFLMAO

It is worse for me because I know Chris and Patti, and I can absolutely picture this happening.

Lamont

So my original prediction of 60-40 was off. It seems to be 70-30 here, unless some of you ladies didn't vote.

Does anyone have national (US) statistics for this?

Back