punching...

OP
J

J-kid

I am looking for a used discounted banana bag and will buy if you dont use it and wanna buy something else please send me a message if you chose to let me buy,. you can sell to me over ebay. Via paypal.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got more efficient with my "off" hand and leg by always working that side first. Most people tend to slack a little on the second half of a set, so if you work the weaker side first, it will catch up to the stronger side, wheras if you work the stronger side first, the weaker side keeps losing ground. this is just a little thing that might help somewhat. Don't expect miracles from doing this, but I did notice a marked improvement after a month or so of regular training.

OP
F

fissure

I got more efficient with my "off" hand and leg by always working that side first
Same with me.My left side (off side) is now better than my right for forward motion kicks - front,round,side,ect. But I'm still stronger with the right when it comes to turning or spinning type kicks.
My punching has been about the same with both hands for longer than I can remember. :cool:

Latest Discussions