Protesters at military funerals...

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
There are certain people that would do anything for some sort of attention. They don't care if they are talked badly about, just that people are talking about them.

I'm not particularly concerned with their reaction to the coverage...but our reaction to their coverage.

I think Americans across the nation should see it for how vile it is.

Look at the visceral reactions of Hannity, Colmes...indeed, everyone posting here. I think all that is rather healthy.

Liken it to puking after having eaten bad meat.

Or, if the purgative metaphor is too stark, call it something gentler...like nurturing a national conscience.

Regards,

Steve

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
These people are quite honestly, the lowest of the low.

I am so gald that other protestors are now blocking them.

I don't even know what else to say, they make me ill. I am really quite surprised that nobody from thier group has been jumped and seriously hurt or killed yet. This is the type of things that make emotions run really high, and thats when bad things happen.

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
ginshun said:
These people are quite honestly, the lowest of the low.

I am so gald that other protestors are now blocking them.

I don't even know what else to say, they make me ill. I am really quite surprised that nobody from thier group has been jumped and seriously hurt or killed yet. This is the type of things that make emotions run really high, and thats when bad things happen.

The patriot guard (those bikers mentioned earlier) have very good lawyers too. They know better than to give these jerks any more money to continue their campaign of hatred. They are now well organized and have volunteers in almost every state to ride to any funeral those idiots want to protest. They are very effective.