Price tag on MA knowlege?

If you were to put a price tag on your MA knowlege what would it be?

• $10,000 us

• $100,000 us

• $250,000 us

• $500,000 us

• $1,000,000 us

• $10,000,000 us

• not for sale, at any price

• way more than listed

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobster_ice

Black Belt
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
If you could somehow take your MA knowlege and box it and If you were offered X ammount of cash for all your knowlege in the Martial Arts, what would that price tag be?

I need to be honest here and say that I could not sell my knowege at any price, it's just a part of whom I have become. I was wondering how many felt the same as I, and who would take the money and start over.

No way dude, I would never well my MA knowlege no matter how much money you payed me.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
If you could somehow take your MA knowlege and box it and If you were offered X ammount of cash for all your knowlege in the Martial Arts, what would that price tag be?

I need to be honest here and say that I could not sell my knowege at any price, it's just a part of whom I have become. I was wondering how many felt the same as I, and who would take the money and start over.

I don't think that I'd sell. There shouldn't be any short cuts to learning. I've worked long and hard to get where I am.

Mike

Robert Lee

Brown Belt
Reaction score
knowledge can not be bought or sold. you gain that only for your self. Now it can be shared for some one else to gain knowledge of. That can be sold as to the instruction charge, But then the knowledge absorbed Will be some what agin personal for only that person his way of learning to what becomes his way of doing. So it to is different then yours.

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd sell it for a million if I could find anyone foolish enough to buy it. I'd take the money, build a school, and start over. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not for sale at any price.

It has been a part of my development of who I am today.

It has helped me survive to today. it I did not have it, I can honestly say I may not be where I am today, I might even not had made it. One never knows. ;)

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
green meanie said:
I'd sell it for a million if I could find anyone foolish enough to buy it. I'd take the money, build a school, and start over.
I'm surprised that anyone would really start over. Have you not been practising for long? Otherwise, wouldn't it take like a lifetime to re-learn everything? We all could do with the money, no doubt but would it be worth it?

Actually, I'm thinking, I'll buy it off you, mug you with my new MA knowledge (from outta your head) and just take my money back, ha! Now that sounds like a plan. If I do that to everybody on here, I'll be sort of like a modern day Niobe or Trinity sort of downloading everyone's years of training, mwuahahaha, I'll be invincible. Yes Mister Anderson, that, is the sound of inevitability...

Just jokin wid ya. It's too late in the day, pass me the espresso, I'll be ok in a minute... :D

Yr most obt hmble srvt,
Jenna

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
I'm surprised that anyone would really start over. Have you not been practising for long? Otherwise, wouldn't it take like a lifetime to re-learn everything?

I've been at this for 25 years... so no, not very long. ;)
Is there REALLY any harm in starting over? I don't do this because I'm afraid I'll be attacked, I do it because I love it.
Who knows? It might be fun to have this be all magical and new again. :)

Jenna said:
Actually, I'm thinking, I'll buy it off you, mug you with my new MA knowledge...
LOL! Not a bad idea. I hope my stuff works. It'd be terrible if you paid a million for it and it didn't work. :D

Hehehe. Thanks for that. It made my day. :)

Latest Discussions