Pressure Points

Post the pressure points or not

• Yes post them.

• No, don't post them

• I don't know, never of of such a thing before.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Xequat said:
Thanks, I like it. :)

1)I have a question, and I don't mean to sound accusatory or challenging, but how do you know that the yang points don't shut down? I know that seems like a pretty simple question at first, 2)but if it works for a cop on the street then either there is something to it or the cop was full of it. I doubt that anyone on this site would knowingly post false info, but like I said, I'm new here. I don't really know ppko that well, so do you know that he has no formal training or do you just say that because he said something that doesn't make sense. Either way's fine, just wanted clarification, because if he mentioned that someone in his organization gave this info about the yang points, then that means that he has some kind of training. I'm not sure how you define formal.

1) We don't. 3)He's just saying that the drugs only shut down the yang points. Like when you block your head, it leaves an opening to the body. A shot to the body will always be a good thing, whether the head is blocked or not, but a shot to the head (or the yang points) when blocked is pretty ineffective. At least that's how I read it.
1) Because I am a licensed TCM practitioner. Unlike Dillman and his ilk I actually bothered to go to school and learn about TCM.

2) More than likely it worked for some other reason or a combination of reasons. Plus the fact that getting hit on the inside of the leg works about 99% on most people if done correctly.

3) If the whole Yang system “shut down” the man would be dead or almost dead and have very little, if any, energy to fight with someone.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
1) Because I am a licensed TCM practitioner. Unlike Dillman and his ilk I actually bothered to go to school and learn about TCM.

2) More than likely it worked for some other reason or a combination of reasons. Plus the fact that getting hit on the inside of the leg works about 99% on most people if done correctly.

3) If the whole Yang system “shut down” the man would be dead or almost dead and have very little, if any, energy to fight with someone.
Lets just say that you can not hurt the Yang points than does that work for you, who says that people in DKI are not licensed TCM I may not be but I know that Song Pak is and I know of others that are working towards it.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Lets just say that you can not hurt the Yang points than does that work for you, who says that people in DKI are not licensed TCM I may not be but I know that Song Pak is and I know of others that are working towards it.

Hmmmmmm......gee if I am sick or just wanted a consultation would I go to a person that is "working towards" an MD or someone that has already got a degree......:rolleyes:

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:

What are you trying to say? Your sentence is unclear.......:idunno:

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:

Really?? Which accredited school are you studying at?

T

Turbo

If you use Heart 6 and Lung 7 would GB12 be a good strike....could you please explain this in detail...and if you have a good pic of gb12 can you post it.

I know this is cycle of destruction, but I want to know why they didnt hit GB20 instead.Thanks

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Really?? Which accredited school are you studying at?
When did I ever say that I was studying to be licensed in TCM I didn't it is not my problem that you have reading comprension of a 5 year old now is it. What does it matter if people are working towards it or not, how does this make you an expert in everything. Like I said we do have people that are licensed in TCM already so now what are you going to say, let me guess that yours was better. Now let me explain the Yang point theory when a person is coming off of PCP (so that you can catch back up with us), using the Yang points you will not be able to subdue a person on PCP as it will not bother that person. Man for a person with a IQ of 164 I would think you would be able to read my posts better.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Turbo said:
If you use Heart 6 and Lung 7 would GB12 be a good strike....could you please explain this in detail...and if you have a good pic of gb12 can you post it.

I know this is cycle of destruction, but I want to know why they didnt hit GB20 instead.Thanks
This may or may not work, but my question is whom are you talking with Turbo. I would probably go for GB 20 instead I believe that GB 12 is in the hairline and it may be harder to put someone out this way, I don't know until I have not tried it but in theory it would work. I will have to try this and get back to you because Iam pretty sure that it is a rub point (GB12 that is):ultracool

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
When did I ever say that I was studying to be licensed in TCM I didn't it is not my problem that you have reading comprension of a 5 year old now is it. What does it matter if people are working towards it or not, how does this make you an expert in everything. Like I said we do have people that are licensed in TCM already so now what are you going to say, let me guess that yours was better. Now let me explain the Yang point theory when a person is coming off of PCP (so that you can catch back up with us), using the Yang points you will not be able to subdue a person on PCP as it will not bother that person. Man for a person with a IQ of 164 I would think you would be able to read my posts better.

Let's see....first you said it "shut down" the Yang system now your saying something else......I think I read your posts just fine......I can certainly find all the BS pretty easy anyway.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
fir
RRouuselot said:
Let's see....first you said it "shut down" the Yang system now your saying something else......I think I read your posts just fine......I can certainly find all the BS pretty easy anyway.
I am sorry if I did not word it prperly the first time, I should have worded it better. But anyway you have fun doing things your way and I will have fun doing them my way.:moon:

T

Turbo

It was in a description on how to use Cycle of Destruction. I too would try the gb20 first. I was wondering if the point has any other properties that might effect the cycle making it a better choice. I think I have been hitting the gb20 to hard, I notice when I hit points on the head that you have to hit them kinda light or you get little to no effect (besides the obvious).

Thanks for the help PPKO....Man do you ever catch a break at this forum???

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Turbo said:
It was in a description on how to use Cycle of Destruction. I too would try the gb20 first. I was wondering if the point has any other properties that might effect the cycle making it a better choice. I think I have been hitting the gb20 to hard, I notice when I hit points on the head that you have to hit them kinda light or you get little to no effect (besides the obvious).

I think Joe gets a bit of a hard time, but is always helpful and free with his advice.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Turbo said:

LOL I guess not, but thanks for noticing. It all depends on how hard you hit the other points (especially true in class) try using a hard, hard, soft hits, eventually you just have to go by feel. try this out and tell me the results.

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
ppko said:
Thank you Sarah, I try my best. I may not be the best at wording things but I do try.:)
Hiya PPKO

How exact do you have to be when nailing pressure points ie when you wanna hit some one, do you need to be exact when you are striking them or can you get them in the area in a round about way??

T

Turbo

Raisin-I have been told that your accuracy is important, but your energy transfer and intent are more important....some points, I find you need to be more accurate than others.

PPKO- Lets say I am holding the L8 that is probably considered light and I hit lung 5 hard then hit Gb20 light, would that work or should I just hit two arm points like pericardium, lung then wood using your idea from earlier????

Thanks--I apprieciate the help!:)

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Raisin said:
Hiya PPKO

How exact do you have to be when nailing pressure points ie when you wanna hit some one, do you need to be exact when you are striking them or can you get them in the area in a round about way??
The area of activaion for a PP is aboutthe size of a quarter so no you do no have to be exact, although it does help the effect if you are exact.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Turbo said:
Raisin-I have been told that your accuracy is important, but your energy transfer and intent are more important....some points, I find you need to be more accurate than others.

PPKO- Lets say I am holding the L8 that is probably considered light and I hit lung 5 hard then hit Gb20 light, would that work or should I just hit two arm points like pericardium, lung then wood using your idea from earlier????

Thanks--I apprieciate the help!:)
Well like I said before it goes on feel, remember that in class it is harder to get a KO. The sequince that you described i may be better to hit LI 18. Just a quick thought though "do not do these if you do not know how to properly revive the person, or without a certified instructor":)

T

Turbo

I didnt get results any different than usual. I have a nother question that might solve my problem with GB20. I have two locations at the base of the skull, and one that says two fingers down from the base of the skull...so I am interested in what everyone else thinks about gb20's location. I would be grateful for any help...Thanks

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Turbo said:
I didnt get results any different than usual. I have a nother question that might solve my problem with GB20. I have two locations at the base of the skull, and one that says two fingers down from the base of the skull...so I am interested in what everyone else thinks about gb20's location. I would be grateful for any help...Thanks
Ask your instructor to tell you as it is hard for me to explain on the net. But like I said before you should not try these without a certified instructor, as you have to worry about angle and direction is it a rub touch or hit point there is a lot to worry about when doing these techniques for the first time, and finally last but definately most important you have to know how to revive the person.