Pressure Points

Post the pressure points or not

• Yes post them.

• No, don't post them

• I don't know, never of of such a thing before.

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Turbo

I already know how to do the head, lung, and heart revival along with restoration. I am a 1st kyu In Ryu Kyu Kempo (Dillman). It has been 7years since I practiced consistantly, and I only got a couple stomach 5 KO's level two at most. I have been training JKD (Full Instructor)and Jujitsu (2nd Dan)because of lack of real kyusho instruction. Even thou I was training JKD and Jujitsu I still worked the points, but was never trying for a KO. I got back into it a couple months ago and trying to refresh or catch up again.

The stuff that is being practiced now blows me away compared to the stuff back in the mid 90's. The problem is where I live and there is no seminars or Instructors close, that I know of.
PPKO if you dont feel good with talking about it on a open forum private message me. Thanks

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Turbo said:
I already know how to do the head, lung, and heart revival along with restoration. I am a 1st kyu In Ryu Kyu Kempo (Dillman). It has been 7years since I practiced consistantly, and I only got a couple stomach 5 KO's level two at most. I have been training JKD (Full Instructor)and Jujitsu (2nd Dan)because of lack of real kyusho instruction. Even thou I was training JKD and Jujitsu I still worked the points, but was never trying for a KO. I got back into it a couple months ago and trying to refresh or catch up again.

The stuff that is being practiced now blows me away compared to the stuff back in the mid 90's. The problem is where I live and there is no seminars or Instructors close, that I know of.
PPKO if you dont feel good with talking about it on a open forum private message me. Thanks

Give these guys a call.

www.kyusho.com

Some of them are ex Dillman, and some have been doing their own thing for years. They might have someone, or know of someone in your neck of the woods. They are non political, and don't care who you train or have trained with. Their aim is to teach what you guys refer to as kyusho, in motion.

Good luck

--Dave

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Turbo said:

What we do now is a lot better, I have sent you a private message so you should be recieving that soon but try to get a hold of him and he will help you out a lot better than anyone else that I can think of.