Posture & Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha- I have not offered to meet you.After all you have had some lessons from Cheung's brother in Serbia.
I said them , not you , why would I want to meet you ? Yes , David is a true fighter and incredible teacher , most of all he is a good person . Actually I haven't met anyone who is capable to transmit knowledge so well as he can. Although I don't practice his style anymore , some things he taught me are still there , the way of thinking , what is important ,what to search , what to look. Really , he is a rare gem among wing chun people.

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, but Serbia is a beautiful country! And their "backyard whiskey" is AWESOME! ;)
It is brandy ,not whiskey and it is awesome . Now days , quince brandy and peach brandy are very popular , not so strong , but rich in taste and the most important thing, no hangover the "morning after "

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It is brandy ,not whiskey and it is awesome . Now days , quince brandy and peach brandy are very popular , not so strong , but rich in taste and the most important thing, no hangover the "morning after "

Actually I was thinking of the slivovitz! Yummy!

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Actually I was thinking of the slivovitz! Yummy!
Still brandy , plum brandy and if it is older than a year and it was in an oak barrel you hit the jack pot (that is an expression I think).I know some things about it , my father is Enologist and my brother is , well I don;t know English term , an engineer whose specialty is brandy production

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I posted this video on another thread, but the thread was dying and it didn't get much response.
Well, it looks as if you got a response this time! :D

Reactions: KPM

dlcox

Blue Belt
Reaction score
First off, what do any of us have to gain by coming to your door, except loosing money for travel expenses. There is a chance I might go out to new Mexico to visit Phil Romero, If I do and you are close in proximity I will make to sure knock on your door. But too Be honest I have absolutely nothing to gain by meeting you. So i might just wait until Phil visits Hendrik and coordinate my trip at the same time as his in California, that way I can kill two birds with one stone and gain more from my trip. dlcox I extend the same offer as I did for Zuti, If you are so eager to find out what snake engine force flow is all about directly in person then spend the money for a plane ticket to visit me in Toronto, my door is open. I can do one better, How about we can film the whole thing and post it for everyone to see on this forum to judge for themselves. I await your response:cigar:

The Gracies didn't go to anyone of their challengers door to challenge them, the challengers came to the door of the Gracie Academy to prove them wrong if you remember correctly. I extend the same courtesy.
Nice way to turn it around. I'm not the one plastering the internet with grandiose claims of superiority and putting everyone else down as incompetent, you people are. I'm not trying to prove or convince anyone that what I have is better, you are. Yet none of you has proved anything, just lots of talk. Talk of obscure theory, made up history, name dropping, putting people down when asked to explain or prove your method of superiority. Why should I waste my time coming to you when you cannot even present your method in a manner that shows or explains it clearly. You're the ones with something to prove, prove it or shut up. I don't care about your method I have my own so if you want me to fall in line and follow your way, come prove it to me like a real missionary. Invade my doorstep and force me to follow your ways. I'm guessing tough guy that this will never happen, because you lack the conviction. Until you Snake Charmers prove it in the same manner as BJJ, its just a lot of meaningless talk. So once again I say put up or shut up. Until then all you'll continue to convince are those that lack a real education in the art.

Jake104

Black Belt
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, that's not going to happen. I offered to meet Hendrik several times in past years - even after he said he welcomed anyone to come see for themselves. So when I took him up on the offer to see in a friendly exchange and/or demonstration, he refused flat out and even threatened to call police and then said he reported me to FBI lol (no joke!)
Probably best to just leave this poor guy alone - I don't think he's very mentally or emotionally stable TBH.
FBI? Lol! I don't want to end up on the MA internet challenge terror list! I better back off!

I think my training INVITE was presented in a very nice, kind, warm and fuzzy way. I made sure. Haha!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

I strongly encourage everybody involved in this thread to review the TOS which all members are required to agree to when they create an account.
Challenges are absolutely unacceptable, under any circumstances.
More than one ban has been issued as a result of posts in this thread, and others are under discussion by the Moderation Team.

Thread locked pending staff review.

Mark A Cochran
Dirty Dog
MT Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions