Difficulties training in different types of Wing Chun.

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Still not willing to tell us who you are, who your teacher is, how it came to be that you possess this secret knowledge that we can all only dream of?

hunschuld

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Since Modern WC = original WC + evolution + cross training

This is why original WC < modern WC.

Can any original WC guy do this 100 years ago in the southeast China? I don't think so.

You might be surprised at what Leung Jan taught. Lo Kwai kept notes and made drawings for years of the Wing Chun he was taught. The brush work is impressive. His four treasures are preserved as well.. I don't speak or read Chinese so it could be a thousand pages of recipes but the drawings sure look like Wing Chun including throws,trips and sweeps. It may not be as deep or varied as Shuai Chao but it always seemed to work for those that used it but what do I know.

FinalStreet

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wing Chun is atleast 5 layers deep.

Not 1 layer then "trying" their best to pratice or 'sniff' out the 2nd. Where most practitioners today practice it.

It's protected within itself but self learning is not permitted or able. So youtube rubbish, articles rubbish. All comes down to knowledgable teachers FROM Leung Jan.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks for clicking profile, I didn't mean to cause upset if commenting, 28 was a fake age to conceal identity. It's just to say a different point of feel. :artist::astronaut:
So... you admit that you are here on some subterfuge? And you expect people to take you seriously?

The whole game of “Ive got the real goods and nobody else does” is just worn out and tired and nobody buys into it. Don’t be that guy. Good luck repairing your reputation here on Martialtalk. We’ve seen people go down this path before. It rarely ends well.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wing Chun is atleast 5 layers deep.

Not 1 layer then "trying" their best to pratice or 'sniff' out the 2nd. Where most practitioners today practice it.

It's protected within itself but self learning is not permitted or able. So youtube rubbish, articles rubbish. All comes down to knowledgable teachers FROM Leung Jan.
Yes, and I have a Nine-bladed Sword! Not Five blades, not Seven blades, but NINE BLADES!!!

And my amp goes up to eleven.

FinalStreet

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There is no "reputation" on MartialTalk.com, its just a website not somewhere you can hand out cetificates. Lmao, n00bs.

You just proved you know nothing about MA especially WC!!

Not everybody has the same point on WC as you, so it says everything about what you are really doing if you're offended... it's just fake age and account. You Are ???

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There is no "reputation" on MartialTalk.com, its just a website not somewhere you can hand out cetificates. Lmao, n00bs.

Not everybody has the same point on WC as you, so it says everything about what you are really doing if you're offended... it's just fake age and account. You Are ???
Oh, we’ll see...

Poppity

Green Belt
Reaction score

Your a strange one. You suddenly comment on seven separate threads, add nothing of substance and then claim you don't care about the forum or its participants.

Your either in pretty desperate need of some attention or just trolling. If it's attention your after this is pretty much the wrong way to get it. If your just trolling, the internet is full of more accomplished trolls who possess a far superior and compelling repetoire.

Either way, your coming across as an odd curiosity of little value.

FinalStreet

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Your a strange one. You suddenly comment on seven separate threads, add nothing of substance and then claim you don't care about the forum or its participants.

Your either in pretty desperate need of some attention or just trolling. If it's attention your after this is pretty much the wrong way to get it. If your just trolling, the internet is full of more accomplished trolls who possess a far superior and compelling repetoire.

Either way, your coming across as an odd curiosity of little value.

How can a troll possess a "repetoire", don't tell me your scared??? ;);):bucktooth:

FinalStreet

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have to admit, you have a surprising amount of staying power. Almost two full weeks of this. That's commitment.

Shouldn't you be training instead of acting like the police of a forum of fake martial artists? (Except for the MMA page!)?

hunschuld

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Final Street please try to be more constructive and less whatever you are being. You may make valid points but nobody pays attention to someone that just spouts off without at least trying to share or point out some specific differences.

I gave up forums years ago and came back out of virus boredom and the hope that conversation could occur that were not like the old days of My wing chun is better than yours without any demonstration or comparison. If you think Your wing chun is better that's great but point out some specifics at to why.

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Final Street please try to be more constructive and less whatever you are being. You may make valid points but nobody pays attention to someone that just spouts off without at least trying to share or point out some specific differences.

I gave up forums years ago and came back out of virus boredom and the hope that conversation could occur that were not like the old days of My wing chun is better than yours without any demonstration or comparison. If you think Your wing chun is better that's great but point out some specifics at to why.

Yeah I hope whomever he / she is backs off with the negative comments, name calling etc and starts engaging is civil discussions. I'm actually surprised he / she hasn't been banned already by the site moderators. They are usually pretty strict on this forum.
My guess is this person is from the Yuen Kay San lineage, and is probably from Great Britain due to his/her usage of the term "rubbish". Just a guess though.

Latest Discussions