Passed Red Belt test!

Thank you all!

I will keep you in mind SheSulsa, thank you! Are you going to be at Sulsa camp in 2007?

Miles, to answer your question:

I had two short forms and one long form, one set of techniques defending against kicking, one set of techniques defending against someone grabbing both of my wrists, kick test (eight kicks in three seconds), falling techniques, grappling, sparring, throwing, breaking (three hand strikes and three kicks), and an oral test.

I am not sure of everything that will be new for black belt test, but I know there will be at least three new sets of techniques and a new long form plus I have to be ready to perform any and all of the criteria for the previous belt testings.

Thanks again for the support :)

Farang - Larry

Sounds like a very comprehensive test! Congratulations again and best wishes for your continued training toward your black belt.

Miles

I will keep you in mind SheSulsa, thank you! Are you going to be at Sulsa camp in 2007?
Boy I sure wanna! I have some family issues to settle first and a daughter who needs to go.

I am not sure of everything that will be new for black belt test, but I know there will be at least three new sets of techniques and a new long form plus I have to be ready to perform any and all of the criteria for the previous belt testings.

Cross-train, Larry. You will need as much endurance as you can gain.

Excellent job! I was privileged to witness that test with both of your teachers and you had a geat test!

Kam sa hap ni da Kyo Sa Nim!

It was my priviledge and I look forward to seeing you. Again, thank you :)

Farang - Larry

Back