Parker Kenpo Crest Plaque

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
anyone here know if it's possible to purchase the Parker Crest plaque that probably still hangs on the walls of many Kenpo studios? you probably know what i'm talking about. it's basically the crest cut out in wood i'm assuming. we actually have one in our school. i'd ask my instructor but i'm sitting here at home now thinking about it so that will have to wait til tomorrow, but i can ask on the forum now.:D

sorry...i don't have a picture, but you may know what i'm talking about.

K

Kirk

Originally posted by tarabos
anyone here know if it's possible to purchase the Parker Crest plaque that probably still hangs on the walls of many Kenpo studios? you probably know what i'm talking about. it's basically the crest cut out in wood i'm assuming. we actually have one in our school. i'd ask my instructor but i'm sitting here at home now thinking about it so that will have to wait til tomorrow, but i can ask on the forum now.:D

sorry...i don't have a picture, but you may know what i'm talking about.

You should send a PM to WarriorSage, a member here. Betcha
he can hook you up with something ... maybe not in wood though.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by tarabos
The Parker Crest plaque that probably still hangs on the walls of many Kenpo studios?

Are you talking about a Large Wall Plaque of the Crest or the Grey Business Plaque (5"h X 10"w - that said Member International Kenpo Karate Association) that was issued to official IKKA Studios at one time way back?

If you are asking about the large wall plaque, all those that were made were made individually by the instructor of the studio or a student that worked with wood or a sign maker.

The small Grey Plaques I haven't seen in many, many years.

:asian: