Parker Guy, New To This Forum

karlijim

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. interested in anything Ed Parker, history, seniors, ancients, lineages, stories, families, "journeys", etc.

Welcome! Lots of Parker Kenpo folks here. Pull up a chair and join us! :)

Welcome to Martial Talk and enjoy!

Jeff

Welcome! I'm more Shaolin Kempo, but have found all kenpo/kempo folks here to be great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Enjoy.

Greetings and welcome to MT..Lots of EP fans here..

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm most interested in the history of Ed Parker, his students, mainly , the seniors and their journeys. Please, where do i start?

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm most interested in the history of Ed Parker, his students, mainly , the seniors and their journeys. Please, where do i start?

Go to the main Forum page, and just scroll down through the sections. You'll come to the one on Kenpo (yes, there's a whole section dedicated to your interest!), which has several subthreads. Just try them out and see which of them suit you. You'll find many knowledgeable (and nice!) people there, and a ton of Ed Parker American Kenpo experience.

I'm not mainly an EPAK guy, but have always felt welcome and never been chided for not being an insider, or high-ranking in EPAK. Enjoy!

Latest Discussions

Back