UPK Website Update

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Kenpoists,

On behalf of the UPK, I would like to welcome everyone to visit the website of the United Parker's Kenpo Club at-

www.unitedparkerskenpo.com

We have added alot of great features including; the Kenpo Locater- where visitors can search for Kenpo Schools and Associations throughout the world, the Kenpo Family Tree- where visitors can search and add their lineage to the Ed Parker Family Tree, an updated picture gallery of Mr. Parker, and the brand new UPK Discussion Forum- where visitors can share their thoughts.

So please, if you have time, feel free to visit the UPK Website and don't forget the Guestbook :)

I wish everyone the very best and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
IKKA

P

ProfessorKenpo

Hey Josh, just a note that my name is spelled incorrectly on the Family Tree and if you'd like a list of BB's under me you can ck the Kenponet one, it's current. I'm sure Daryl Liner would like his listed as well and he's on the Kenponet one too.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mr. O'Briant,

I have updated the Family Tree with the spelling correction. I apologize for the mistake.

I will also research the KenpoNet's Family Tree and make the additions of whom you mentioned. Thank you sir for your help and I wish you the best.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer

molson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'll be in Pittsburgh next week visiting relatives. Any chance I could stop by and get a work out in.

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by molson
I'll be in Pittsburgh next week visiting relatives. Any chance I could stop by and get a work out in.

Molson,

Greetings! You are more than welcome to visit and train with us here in Pittsburgh! We would be honored.

For class times and locations, please check out the UPK Website, or feel free to e-mail me at-

[email protected]

Hope to meet you soon. Good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
IKKA

molson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I will look at the schedule and work some time in. Thank you for the invite.

Jeff N.

Latest Discussions