ouch

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
http://feeds.indianapolisnews.net/?rid=953818024af2c564&cat=43a9fd3724cda141&f=1

"Anthony Stockelman, convicted for the murder of Katie Collman, now has a tattoo that reads "Katie's Revenge" on his forehead."

5456126_BG1.jpg

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Interesting. I'd be really curious to find out what "Katie's Revenge" turns out to be. I hope that it's just. Though really, what could possibly be?

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Those who molest and/or kill children are in the bottom of the prison feeding chain. It wouldn't surprise me if this "distant relative" eventually administers his own brand of justice.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So who managed to get close enough to tattoo him? UMMMM....

Did they finally put him in solitary confinement?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did they finally put him in solitary confinement?

I think this guy is looking at a world of pain in the near future... can't say I feel too bad about that!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
People like him shouldn't be allowed out, and I don't have a problem with a tattoo (or brand) that states why.

OP
DavidCC

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Interesting. I'd be really curious to find out what "Katie's Revenge" turns out to be. I hope that it's just. Though really, what could possibly be?

My take on it was that the act of putting that tattoo on his forehead, and all the accompanying violations and violence, is probably the "revenge".

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems they think the victim's cousin did it.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/30/inmate.tattoo.ap/index.html

Wonder if we have to pay to have that tattoo removed or if he's stuck with it....hope he's stuck with it.

Jared Harris, 22, is a cousin of Katlyn "Katie" Collman, family friend and spokesman Terry Gray told The Republic newspaper. He said he did not believe they knew each other well.
Harris, 22, who is serving time on a burglary conviction at Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, has been charged with battery and accused of tattooing "KATIE'S REVENGE" across Anthony Ray Stockelman's forehead.