OSU Coach lied to NCAA

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I thought I remembered a thread on here for the playoffs on what should have happened to the OSU players etc. after they were found to be in violation of the NCAA rules.

Here is a new twist on it, the coach knew the whole time and tried to cover it up.
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...-of-lying-to-hife-violations-042511?GT1=39002

If the NCAA chose to push it, they could forfeit the entire 2010 season and the Big Ten title since they were knowingly using ineligible players.

Thoughts on what should happen to the coach?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Beside the boot?

Bagging groceries at Krogers...

(alas, with all he crap going on in collegiate sport, fat chance. maybe he drops out of sight for a couple of seasons, or heads for Highschool or pro teams...business as usual, boosters paying players, coeds doing homework...)

I would be very surprised though if the in state rival (or whoever the biggest one in the conference is) is not right now raising a huge stink with the NCAA (all while having probably all the same violations going on) just so OSU won't be eligible for any play-offs and cups and championships for a few seasons.

Latest Discussions