Opinions on XMA

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but calling it maretial arts really messes things up publically for those of us who actually do martial arts,lol.

Would you like boxing if they had guys dressed in sparkling silver doing flips off the ropes to punch eachother in the face to techno music and they called it XTREME BOXING!!!?
Isn't that WWF?

XTREME BOXING!! would have to include trampolines, sound effect gloves, and flashy but useless techniques...
:p

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well thank you for your responses and intake on the subject at hand.

Now I know I said bunjinkan but I doubt I will be able to get into the class now as the classes are highly conflicting with my work schedule...Do anyone of you suggest Wushu or Shaolin Kung Fu instead...or should I start with something a little simpler first then work my way to those arts?

It would probably be best to PM me regarding this, as this is not anymore related to the original post...Thanks again

Fox
Rather than moving to a PM, why don't you start a new thread in The BEginner's Corner about this?

After all, I bet there's someone else out there who's got a similar question... or just folks interested in the discussion!

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I HATE XMA! Flashy uniforms, acrobatic moves, music,etc....Actually, I don't have a problem with XMA,just the fact that they call it martial arts when clearly it is not.

Did you read the whole thread? I explained this whole misconception already.

Latest Discussions