olympic coverage

D

Disco

I have to assume that some of the rules have changed. Back a few years, the knockout would not have counted because the guy delivering the blow did not keep his feet/balance. Also, the amount of stalling, from some of the matches I was able to watch, would not have been permitted. All and all, I was not impressed. In fact from my perspective, Lopez lost his fight with the guy from Mexico. For my money, the best thing that could happen for/to TKD would be for it to be removed from the Olympic sports mindset and return to what it first started out to be.

T

TKD_Charlie

does anyone have a clip of the KO??? or does anyone know where i can find a clip of it??? ive been dyin to see that match. tkd tang, ive been tryin to get up on ur site, but it never works. is there somthin wrong or is it always that busy.

OP
bignick

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i believe he missed the heavyweight matches....

my friends did tape it...but i have no video capture device...sorry...look around on the net...maybe the nbc site has something...i doubt it

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tkang_TKD said:
Ok, Finally, I have the womens and mens welterweight gold medal matches up. I have changed the layout of the site just a little. There are now subdirectories called FlyWeight, and WelterWeight. Each subdirectory contains the coverage that I managed to get.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get any of the featherweight or Heavyweight matches.

For those who haven't seen the links:

http://24.161.168.91/tkd

I don't get anything either. Did you take it off?

Regards,

Steve

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tkang_TKD said:
Ok, Finally, I have the womens and mens welterweight gold medal matches up. I have changed the layout of the site just a little. There are now subdirectories called FlyWeight, and WelterWeight. Each subdirectory contains the coverage that I managed to get.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get any of the featherweight or Heavyweight matches.

For those who haven't seen the links:

http://24.161.168.91/tkd

I don't get anything either.

Regards,

Steve