Ninjutsu vs BJJ

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
No, but we can question the validity of the conclusions you've drawn from said experiences.

Yes of course you can. And we can all do that to everyone here 'till the end of time. So at what point do we as martial artists begin to look at other artists experiences as learning tools, and try to test them ourselves, and take whatever conclusions we come up with that fit your own style, and pass your info along to others instead of just disregarding what someone has to say, because we've all heard it before, sick of the same old questions, yaddah yaddah.

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
And we can all do that to everyone here 'till the end of time.

You're making it sound like that isn't the purpose of a discussion forum...?

So at what point do we as martial artists begin to look at other artists experiences as learning tools, and try to test them ourselves,

You can have your experiences. I want my own.

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You're making it sound like that isn't the purpose of a discussion forum...?

The purpose of a discussion is to relay experiences, theories, probloems and solutions. The problem is, and don't take my word for it just look at the past threads, people go into a massive defence mode and begin to put down and insult. That is a problem.

You can have your experiences. I want my own.

That was my whole point with this thread, this guy was asking a question and got slandered for it.

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It was a question asked out of what I at least perceived as coming out of a very black-and-white position, and as such the topic does not lend itself to very nuanced discussions.