New to the forums!

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm Josh, i'm 20 years old. I'm a full time student and I teach a little Karate on the side. I put a bunch of info in my profile so check that out if you want. To sum it up , i'm just your average guy who shares a love of the Martial arts. I have not been able to focus on any training recently because i've been crazy busy and i'm actually transfering schools across country soon. I've been looking for a forum to discuss martial arts and this one seems friendly, so here I am. I don't like to prattle on and on about my skill level and how tough I am, and I didn't see a lot of that when I looked through these forums, which is why I choose this one. I look forward to posting here and meeting some like minded people.

Josh.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Make yourself at home..

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome! I too sensed most egos here were checked at the door--also why I joined. Good to have you, and good luck with your cross-country move/transfer.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk. Same reasons I joined. This is a great MA forum and I have yet to see any other one that is as well run and moderated.

OP
Josh

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I noticed a lot people on MT are supporting members. This makes me believe this place has something to offer :)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Josh, I am looking forward to your input. Don't be shy about starting or jumping into threads. Happy posting
sheldon

cubankenpo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Josh
Welcome aboard,try to enjoy and learn in here,
we begin talking bout Martial Arts and afterward we finish sharing a nice friendship
good luck buddy
see ya

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ave.
I don't think I've EVER seen anyone bragging about thier mad martial arts skills around here, so I think you've found what you're looking for in a forum :)

Latest Discussions