New Students!!!

BrandonLucas

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
So, check this out...

I know that we've been having a lot of discussions as of late about kiddie blackbelts and what not, but I have news that has changed my whole perspective...

MY TWIN GIRLS WERE BORN ON FEBRUARY 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife gave birth to 2 beautiful identical twin girls, Mara Raeleigh and Roslynn Marie, at 6:00 and 6:01 pm, respectively. Mara was 4 lbs, 11.5 oz at 18 inches long, and Roslynn was 4 lbs, 7.7 oz at 18.5 inches long.

I have spent the last 3 months talking the movements to Chun Ji to my wife's stomach, and every time I go see them in the nursery here at the hospital, I repeat the movements again and again. I know I'm getting through to them, cause they both smile at me when I start counting off in Korean.

My wife is doing great, and is very, very tired of me trying to stretch in the hospital room while the nurses are taking her blood pressure. Both of my girls have a complete head full of hair, and the nurses have been kind enough to style their hair into mohawks, which is pretty awesome.

So, the way I figure it, my girls will be the youngest 1st dan blackbelts in history at the age of 4!!! I'd like to see the ATA beat that!!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Congratulations!

but honestly.... screw their MA education, Daddy will have to fight of the boys with all weapons in his arsenal before long! ;)

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations! Right now you hold in your hands the pinnacle of Human Evolution just like you once were.

Aefibird

Green Belt
Reaction score
Many, many congratulations!! :partyon: :cheers:

(but why go for 4? I think with enough dedication you could make those little ones into black belts by the time they're 3! :p:p )

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats.....
:partyon::partyon::partyon:

mozzandherb

Green Belt
Reaction score
That's wonderful news...congrats
icon7.gif

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Hope that Mom & the girls are all doing fine!

Latest Discussions