New Site & Discussion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paihequan

Hello All,

I am new to this board and would like to introduce myself by way of directing you towards my web site at:

http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

If you do take the time to visit our site please also take the time to sign our Guestbook!

We also have a new "Wings o Tradition" Discussion Forum open to all martial artist to discuss the various aspects of the art. it can be found at:

http://messageboard459368.aimoo.com

I hope that you may decide to join our Forum!

Best wishes!

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Well Ron G. as I live and breath.
Remember me?:rofl:

OP
P

paihequan

With respect, no I don't remember you. Sorry

OP
S

sweeper

that's a very nice website, don't have time to look over it all right now but I will return :)

OP
P

paihequan

Sweeper, Thanks. I hope you will visit it again and please sign our Guestbook

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by paihequan
With respect, no I don't remember you. Sorry

Oh now that hurts.:vu:

You mean you don’t remember me from E-Budo?
I was the one that brought up how your “old” website was an exact rip off of Pat McCarthy’s. You had changed a few words around so it would fit your style you were teaching.
After which Pat asked you to stop using his Copyrighted material on your website…..back in the day when you claimed you were a white crane kung fu master, that was after you were a “Soke”, but had actually never really studied white crane kung fu.

I invite anyone to email Patrick McCarthy and get the low down on Ron a.k.a. Paihequan :anic:

Just in case you forgot what your's said:

I have heard "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" but come on Ron.........this is a bit over the top isn't it.

From Goninan’s Site:

To introduce & firmly establish Butoryu Paihequan © as a completely systematized & modern interpretation of Okinawan / Fujian defensive Crane-Fist throughout the world .

From McCarthy’s Site:

To introduce & firmly establish Koryu Uchinadi® as a completely systematized & modern interpretation of Okinawan-Fujian defensive martial arts culture throughout the world

and that was just the first paragraph of the first page!

You than posted a bunch of smiley faces and blundered at any sort of rhyme or reason as to why you copied his website.

I then asked you:

Ok Ron, enough horse sxxt.
Let me ask you point blankly why your website in the place I have mentioned was the same as McCarthy’s? No “smiley faces” or excuses just a regular answer for once would be nice.
Are you man enough to admit you purposely copied McCarthy's website?

Patrick McCarthy’s reply to your intellectual property theft was:

Dear Robert,

I concur with your comments and admire your perseverance, but I honestly doubt that such efforts, as well intended as they may be, will ever do much. This fellow's opinion of himself is medically deluded/challenged.

In the nearly 10 years since I first came into contact with him, his questionable character, unscrupulous actions and unsavory reputation, have never once stopped him from shoveling the hogwash. He's always portrayed himself as an *expert* in virtually every martial art that's come in and out of vogue, without ever spending the obligatory years in training/study. What's more, is the preposterous ranks and titles he advertises himself as elsewhere; Soke, Hanshi, Kyoshi, Sifu, and Shinshi, but would have E-Budo folk think it's just Ron! The saddest part of all of this is the naive learners in his rural district, and like-minded cyber geeks, he's able to mislead.

He continually applied to become part of our research group but no one wanted him, least of all me. I even had members threaten to pull out if he was allowed to come on board. That was just after the time he apologized for a two year unwarranted attack on me, along side cohorts Matt Henderson and convicted felon, and phony Navy Seal, Mike Davis (moderator of budogeeks).

Judging by his own claims I am sure that Mr. Gonads is serious about budo and is as infatuated with it as are the rest of us. However, that he cannot see the wrong-ness of his dishonest ways will probably remain the one pillar he'll never surmount because such effort would require genuine integrity. Ron may have big Gonads, but his moral fiber and ethical underpinnings are thin and non-existent! Aren't they more important when compared to how many titles one can appropriate?

Robert, I really think Mike Davis' group (budogeeks) is where his kind of sophism belongs.

PM

Because Ron Goninan is Bad Budo. He has lied about his training, faked his dan rank(s), “Trolled”, plagiarized on here, people like him should be and will be exposed. His hypocritical comments are an insult to anyone that trains with an ounce of sincerity. To merely “ignore” him as you suggest is to condone his despicable actions and indirectly helps propagate his lies.

Also from McCarthy’s post on how you claimed to be a private non-profit dojo.
Parts of this are from your old website:
(your comment on a question asked about your dojo)
1/. No I am located in Australia in a small rural town known as Wellington. I do not have a "public" school as such preferring to teach a small group of selected people. I do not teach on a commercial basis.

(website)
Ron Goninan, founder of the KOBGK Paihequan International set up a well-equipped training hall, called the Gohokan (Treasure House), and commenced to admit students publicly into its teachings, and turned teaching martial arts into a career.

Presented for your educational and non-profit enjoyment:

MEMBERSHIP:

The KOBGK Paihequan International welcomes new members who are serious about Crane-Fist studies, regardless of age, race, sex, religion or martial arts background. There are however, certain requirements for membership, the most important being the belief in and desire that the essence of Crane-Fist be practised and passed on in the correct manner. Please see our "Membership" section for further information

YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEES (AUSTRALIA):
v Zongbu Yearly Student & Dan Grade Membership Fees: $25.00 1st Year.

(includes Membership Certificate,

v Membership Renewal: $20.00 Every Year

v Gohokan Research Society Membership Fee: $50.00 Per Year.

(Includes Access to Research Items)

AUSTRALIAN BRANCH SCHOOL FEES:
Branch School Charter Membership: $150.00 Per Year
Branch Dojo Student Membership: $5.00 Per Student

YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEES (ENGLAND):

Zongbu Yearly Student & Dan Grade Membership Fees: £50.00 1st Year
Membership Renewal: £30.00 Every Year
Grading assessment by video: £20.00
Includes certificate (only if pass) together with assessment notes & advise for future development.

YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEES (AMERICA):

Zongbu Yearly Student & Dan Grade Membership Fees: $50.00 1st Year (USD) (includes Membership Certificate, Level 1 Video)
Membership Renewal: $30.00 Every Year (USD)
Grading assessment by video: $20.00 (USD)
Includes certificate (only if pass) together with assessment notes & advise for future development.
Members may purchase the Crane-Fist Instructional Videos and train at home. You may subsequently video-test for rank promotions.

"WINGS OF TRADITION" SYLLABUS CD-ROM

Don't forget that the "Wings of Tradition" CD-Rom is now available from Zongbu. The CD-Rom covers the entire KOBGK Paihequan International Syllabus in-depth and is only available to current members of the KOBGK Paihequan International. Cost of the CD-ROM is $35.00 including postage and handling.

Does that refresh your memory Ron?:eek:

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why does it seem that this place is where people of questionable charecter who can't handle the questions and discussion on e-budo flee to?

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=16156

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=14295

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...15&pagenumber=2

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=15134

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=15776

I am going to make some quick predictions. First we will not see any proof of personal training history- only excuses and explinations about how rank/ affiliation is mainly motivated by money, etc. If anything embarrasing is posted, we will see the excuse that he is trying to atone for past sins and if things get too hot, a statement that his time is better spent playing with his daughter or actually training (implying that the rest of us don't.)

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Don Roley
Why does it seem that this place is where people of questionable charecter who can't handle the questions and discussion on e-budo flee to?

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=16156

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=14295

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...15&pagenumber=2

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=15134

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/sho...&threadid=15776

I am going to make some quick predictions. First we will not see any proof of personal training history- only excuses and explinations about how rank/ affiliation is mainly motivated by money, etc. If anything embarrasing is posted, we will see the excuse that he is trying to atone for past sins and if things get too hot, a statement that his time is better spent playing with his daughter or actually training (implying that the rest of us don't.)

Not a single one of those links worked for me ..... tease! :p

OP
P

paihequan

Welcome to "Martial Talk" ... the "Friendly Discussion about the Martial Arts!"

A special hi to Mr. Robert Rousselot alias "RyuShiKan". It's great to know that you are still around!

Not posting anymore on E-Budo Robert? Why is that?

Your a little behind the times old mate as Mr. McCarthy and I have settled our issues and decided to each go our separate ways. You would be better served directing your considerable if not misinformed and misguided energies elsewhere as many of us have moved on and are not so obviously "stuck in the past"

Anyway old mate. Great to see you on the "friendly" Martial Talk forum.

I wish you all the best with your future posts and discussions.

OP
C

chufeng

ahem...

If you've already established yourself as a "wannabe" and a fraud, why do you want to spread your lies here?

Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of the number of BS artists who enter this website...

If the moderators won't stop the flow of "illegals" from crossing the border...I'll move to Montana and you won't hear of me again...

Yes it's a free country (webpage) but for crying out loud...
This is the fifth or sixth individual who has come on this board with the Hi. I'm new, blah blah blah...and has turned out to be something other than the individual self-reports.

I like sharing information with folks...I LOVE learning from other people, but I am growing tired of the frauds who are allowed to roam around without accounting for their lies...

Paihequan...why aren't YOU on e-Budo? and if you are, why are you spreading misinformation over here?

To get an education? what? You want to learn from us so you can take it as your own and teach your poor deluded students?

Fat chance...

:asian:
chufeng

OP
P

paihequan

Chufeng,

I'm pleased to see that "Martial Talk" lives up to it's "Friendly Discussion about the Martial Arts" tag!:cool:

I'm even more pleased to see it's members also subscribe to this rule!

A word of advice, if you don't like my posts, simply ignore them.

Anyhow thanks for the "friendly" welcome mate!

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by tarabos
well then...that was...thourough, to say the least.:D

i guess that's that....
Hahahahahahahahahahah! Nice avatar! :D

Anyway, I'm not going to touch this subject with a ten foot pole.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kirk
Not a single one of those links worked for me ..... tease! :p

Aaaargh... I hate computers!

Lets see if I can get this right if I post just one.

http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15776

Based on what I see on e-budo, I think we are in for alternating insults and then reminders that we have to treat people with respect coming from the same person.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
General FYI: E-Budo seems to want you to have an account before you can even see the board....might be one of the reasons why the links dont 'work'.

OP
P

paihequan

RyuShKan is like amny others entitled to his opinions and this must be respected. I however will not lower myself (or this board) by engaging in politics and "flame wars".

It's "old news" at best and long since dealt with on other discussion forums.

By the way, "Martial Artist" I like your signature, very true!

Best wishes

OP
S

SteelShadow

Come on people this is getting old I have not posted to most of these threads.But I gotta say.Maybe you think paihequan is a fraud maybe you dont.But he didnt do anyhting to deserve a jumping all he did was come on say hi and post his boards site.And was fired at almost by the time he got here.He didnt come in making claims or anyhting.if you dont like him hey more power to you but dont jump someone just because you have disagreed with them before.this is exactly what gets flames started.And more than likely Ill get bashed for this to but it wont be the first time and probably wont be the last.This constant flaming is for the birds.I mean at least if your gonna start in on someone wait till they actually do something wrong......
just my thoughts

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Issues are being addressed... I'm running behind on things due to personal reasons... The other Admins and mods are aware of this, and other issues and they are being looked into. I expect a few announcements will be made shortly before my fulltime return to the board later this month.

Apologies to all around for my absence.:asian:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions