New outfit!

• Thread starter Deleted member 32980
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32980

image.jpg
image.jpg
One if two of my outfits came in the mail yesterday night! I also got the shoes to go with it. I wore the pants with the Kung fu shoes and a tucked in white shirt to school today.

Judged :/

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a nice looking suit! How does it feel to be training in it?

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

We'll I tried it out for a hour today in moderate running kicks and such. I don't have the shirt on but the pants are nice. My right shoe came off three times.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Those shoes have a tendency to do that LOL
I like those jackets but hate keeping the cuffs and neck piece clean

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

I know what you mean. Just don't wrestle in dirt/ keep yourself clean I guess

Elbowgrease

Green Belt
Reaction score
If you add a lace to the shoes it helps. Attach it to the top at the back, where they put loops to pull them on (on other shoes), tie it around your ankle. Makes a world of difference.
And nice jacket, by the way.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, for the two years I did Wing Chun I made sure to get a one size smaller shoe fit, when it stretched out a bit it was just right and didn't come off with the kicks - but that said the WC kicks I was training in were all v low and not of round house nature. So depending on your style of kung fu, they may still be of issue with the kicks. A mate of mine who went to training with me was forever loosing his shoes, it was funny.

Re Elbowgrease's comment, seems to be a good idea but the WC shoes we had, and they must surely just be mass-produced for all styles (??) didn't have any loops for pulling on at the heel??

Yeah and the jacket is sweet! I bought a nice dress-style jacket along those lines while going through Hong Kong, not for training, more for going out and it looks damn good even on a white-devil fella

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

I will put a lace on if it bothers me more. And yes, my style is highly aggressive with speed and power. Hard to keep them on

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
While I never studied CMA, I always dug those outfits ever since I saw Bruce Lee wear one in Enter the Dragon. Nice threads!

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Bruce lee is such a idol. If you read his works you can tell he is wise

Latest Discussions