New Modern Arnis Group

R

Rocky

Originally posted by PAUL

Toasty,

I've been doing pretty well for my first few months, I think. I got to cuintadas (sp?) right away.

I have Tim Hartman, Jaye Spiro, and Rich Parsons to thank for my speedy progress. Just talking to them and getting info and advise before my 1st lesson helped tremendously.

I still make about 1,000 or more mistakes every session though! :rofl: I think Manong keeps me around purely for his own amusement! :D

Gou,

You can call me and drive me nutz anytime! :cool:

Hey Paul I think the word you are looking for is Seghitis, from there you will graduate to Coradas, and then Cuentada ( many many moons from now).

I am glad you are enjoying your training with Ted. My web site should be up and running again soon, it thas all of the history of Ted and Anciong and Balintawak. I also have a new artical I think Balckbelt is going to publish on Balintawak body mechanics. Ted is going to proof read it next week.

Take Care .

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am an idiot....:rolleyes:

I ment to say that I had gotton through Aebecedarios and seguidas fairly quickly, and now I am in the corrida's. Yes, cuentada will be many moons from now!

I'd be interested to read your article, Rocky.

:cool:

Latest Discussions