tai scorpio

White Belt
Reaction score
hello everyone, my name is sifu bernard (scorpio) strickland i live in birmingham,alabama and i teach american tai kenpo karate, here in birmigham, my master was the late (mr bill parks) of l.a. calif. who in turn train under (sr.g.m. ed parker) of american kenpo and (sr.g.m.david german) the founder of u.s.tai karate assoc. i,ve been in the martial arts for over forthy years and i have three black belts and i also hold third level black sash in five aniamal style too. i,m the only certify american tai kenpo studio in the state of alabama. so feel free to drop me a e-mail or call @[email protected] 1-205-785-9401/ 1-205-586-3467 thank you sifu scorpio:)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT....

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, TaiS, and welcome to the board----it's good to have you with us, and you'll find a very vigorous and articulate group of fellow kenpo enthusiasts here. Happy posting!

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the group!
I am from the TAI David German family as well. My first sensei was Virgil Kimmey, who was a 10 dan under David German. My next sensei was a student of Mr. Kimmey.
Glad to have you here in the group!

AoG

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Sifu Scorpio!

Latest Discussions