kenpo studio

tai scorpio

White Belt
Reaction score
hi to everyone on this, my name is sifu bernard(scorpio)strickland and i,m from birmingham,alabama and i,m a fifth degree black belt in (ed parker american kenpo) assoc.prof. and i,m also a fifth dan. in (david german t.a.i.kenpo) as well. i also hold a third dan. in the art of sang-moo-kwans, korean karate from (master paul.g.levette jr.) from cleveland,ohio. and i also hold a third level black sach in the art of shao-lin five animals style gung-fu. my master was the late (mr bill parks) fromerly from l.a.cailf. master bill parks study under (sr.g.m. parker) of american kenpo and (sr.g.m.german) in the late 50,60,& 70 as well earning six different black belts from the two of them. i started training with master parks in 1976 here in b,ham,alabama i have over forthy one years experience in the martial arts,and most of them the last thirthy one years with master bill parks. you can find out more about (sr.g.m. german) and (master parks) at the new tai website @TAI MARTIAL ARTS INTERNATIONAL.COM and i,m also listed on kenponet.com and other kenpo website as well. please feel free to contact me @ [email protected] or you can call me @ 1-205-785-9401 thank you for listing sifu scorpio p.s. it,s up to us(old timer) to show how the new one to keep the flame burning may god bless us