the passing of dante l. strickland

tai scorpio

White Belt
Reaction score
hello everybody, my name is sifu bernard (scorpio) strickland,and i loss my baby boy (dante) on 1-23,2001 by a teenage here in birmingham,alabama and the murdered got off that murder change,and last oct. the same teenage murder a fairfield p.o. by the name mrs(mary smith) who was also a pvt. student of mind too. my son (dante) was a secord degree black belt of mind too. this month on 5-5-2007, dante would have been 26 yrs. olds. and he leave behind four sons age,s run from age 9-7-7-6. rigth now we are going through a bad time,getting ready for this murdered (d.l.jackson) trial next month. so please pray for my family and for (mrs mary smith) family,s as well. thank you so much sifu bernard (scorpio) strickland p.s. that,s the reason why i havn,t post in a while

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's not a lot that you can say to comfort or advise someone whose been through such terrible times.

Needless to say, prayers, good-wishes and sympathies flow your way from over on this side of the the Atlantic too.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In Jesus name, I ask that the God of all Creation comfort you and your family through these tribulations and may He let you see justice on the appointed day. Amen.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's not a lot that you can say to comfort or advise someone whose been through such terrible times.

Needless to say, prayers, good-wishes and sympathies flow your way from over on this side of the the Atlantic too.

Amen. :asian:

Latest Discussions