New MA tv show

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
that's cool. russell wong is pretty entertaining. they don't make show like these too much anymore...or at all. WB usually puts out good shows when they come up with something new. of course they put out a lot of crap too so who knows...

i'll be watching.

OP
T

Ty K. Doe

If they do as good a job on this as they do on Smallville it should one to watch.

OP
T

Ty K. Doe

Charter communications was supposed to add a new cable channel dedicated to martial arts. It was scheduled to begin sometime in March. Does anyone know when in March or if it is still going to happen?

OP
D

Disco

Gentlemen, I don't think we can categorize "The Iron Chief" as a Martial Arts Show.......

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
although this show is probably the best combination of "The Galloping Gourmet" and "Godzilla" I've ever seen!

Respects,
Bill Parsons

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It'll probably take a year or two before it comes to Denmark, or if it comes at all.

/Yari

OP
B

brianhunter

Im really looking forward to it!!!

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I caught a few episodes of that other show Wong was on (Rising Son?). It was alright. I'll probably give this one a shot.

Tarabos, your avatar is hypnotic.

Cthulhu

OP
M

muayThaiPerson

this is probably more of a SHOW with MA. I wish thered be MA news, highlights, and competition all in an hour show. unfortunatley, there isnt. And i honostly really dont know why there isnt since there are tons of MAist out there

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Isn't there a Black Belt TV or somesuch available on cable in some areas?

Cthulhu

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Supposedly :shrug:

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

I caught a advertisement of the show, I forgot what I was watching at the time, and it seemed to me like it was Kung Fu meets Dangerous Minds. I hope it'll be a good one

OP
T

Ty K. Doe

What the...?

Are my posts invisible?

Latest Discussions