New Addition

Robbo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know this is not exactly the forum for it but my wife has added to the Kenpo community by giving birth to our daughter yesterday. By the way she was kicking in the womb it should be no problem when she gets old enough to train.

Rob

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Congratulations man, good to hear all is well.

:ubercool:

M

matthewgreenland

Congratulations - God bless -

Better start your baby on 'star block' soon! ;)

T

tonbo

Congratulations, and welcome to the new addition.

I hope everyone is doing well, and remember......"The family that kicks together, sticks together!"

:asian:

Peace--

AvPKenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations......I know that your wife will be much nicer now..........except when she doesn't get enough sleep at night.

Michael

G

GouRonin

If I have to do one more fertility test I will kill...please let me kill...please...
:EG:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Peeee Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu......... way more information than I needed!!!!!! Just reading that brought up old memories....... LOL:D

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new Kenpo Family addition. Much to your delight, you will find, when you start training, that girls make better students than boys. Make her great.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dan Farmer

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

If that post came from a Father of Girls............ LOL:rofl:

spoken like a true "Daddys sweetheart" Father!!:kiss:

I represent that remark! I'm a new father myself, got a 3 month
old PRINCESS! :D It ain't so bad, when it's YOUR daughter's
"diapey" :D

T

tunetigress

Good work Robbo! Glad to see I am not the only one who is helping Canada's population to grow. My daughter, just turned 10, is a total delight to us (so far, touch wood) and is now halfway through Green Belt in Kenpo, has studied violin for 5 years, and has never broken her toys on purpose. My son is another story entirely! I am still hoping that he somehow learns to wipe his own bum before starting School in September. LMAO! What a lucky little girl to be born into a Kenpo Family!
All the best to you , your family, and the Kenpo crowd out there in Calgary!!!:boing2:

Latest Discussions