NCAA Play off

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow this is a tough call. My team MSU has two losses all year and both were to these teams. OSU has speed and athleticism that can match up with anybody. However, they have their third string quarterback starting and while he has played well so far he is not as good as the other two. Oregon has speed but the real reason they are special is their quarterback Mariotta. Hard to bet against Mariotta based on what he has done so far.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry @tshadowchaser, I have taken the thread Oft. One thing if possible guys, could have some linkage regarding the structure of the college league, or you guys call it? Really curious to learn more of the teams. Also, are college teams affiliated with the franchise aspect of the NFL. I figure that the Bills for example, would cherry pick NY State, and first round drafts go to the native state teams?

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
@Transk53, College teams are not supported by pro teams and are under the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Most Pro teams have scouts all over the country to watch for great college players.
here are a couple of links:
NCAA.com – The Official Website of NCAA Championships
www.ncaa.com Cached
Official website for NCAA sports news. News, articles, scores, brackets, venues, history, photos, team capsules.
National Collegiate Athletic Association - Wikipedia,...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ncaa Cached
NCAA Public Home Page - NCAA.org
www.ncaa.org Cached

There is a big debate going on now as to whether college athletes should be paid. I personally believe that because most of them are getting there education free because they play sports they should not be paid. I also do not like those players that opt out of college sports for the pros after the schools have given them free education but that is for another thread

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Transk53, College teams are not supported by pro teams and are under the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Most Pro teams have scouts all over the country to watch for great college players.
here are a couple of links:
NCAA.com – The Official Website of NCAA Championships
www.ncaa.com Cached
Official website for NCAA sports news. News, articles, scores, brackets, venues, history, photos, team capsules.
National Collegiate Athletic Association - Wikipedia,...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ncaa Cached
NCAA Public Home Page - NCAA.org
www.ncaa.org Cached

There is a big debate going on now as to whether college athletes should be paid. I personally believe that because most of them are getting there education free because they play sports they should not be paid. I also do not like those players that opt out of college sports for the pros after the schools have given them free education but that is for another thread

Thanks for that :)