Obama is on the case, NCAA brackets

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This article highlights the President's priorities during the crises in Libya, Bahrain, and Japan. His golf game and his NCAA brackets.

The Aricle:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/03/15/president-obamas-trivial-pursuits-2/

From the article:

This morning, as Japan’s nuclear crisis enters a potentially catastrophic phase, we are told that Obama is videotaping his NCAA tournament picks and that we’ll be able to tune into ESPN Wednesday to find out who he likes.

Saturday, he made his 61st outing to the golf course as president, and got back to the White House with just enough time for a quick shower before heading out to party with Washington’s elite journalists at the annual Gridiron Dinner.

My comments:

Do I hear a fiddle playing?

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh come on, all Presidents golf. Obama takes it to an extreme, in 2010, the second year of his administration, he'd already played more games than Bush did in EIGHT years...
Well, that is CHANGE.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Analysis of Obama's inaction: From Bigpeace.com

http://bigpeace.com/lklayman/2011/03/15/obamas-failure-force-saudis-to-move-into-bahrain/

From the article:

Yesterday, because of the failure of President Obama to confront Iran’s hegemony and expansion of its radical Islamic sphere of power in the Middle East, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, in conjunction with his Arab Gulf Cooperation Council partners, moved into Bahrain to head off an overthrow of its government by extremist Shiites loyal to the radical mullahs in Tehran. This act by King Abdullah, whose kingdom has been at loggerheads with Obama and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over their betrayal of President Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and their weakness in confronting and to the contrary appeasing Iran, underscores how even Arab rulers have lost any faith in the American president, and do not respect him.

From me: Don't they know it's march madness?