March Madness '06 NCAA Tourney

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
How are those NCAA Basketball tourney brackets and office pools working out for all of you fans, or gamblers, now that we're into the Sweet 16? What, martial artists don't like college basketball???

Share your thoughts sportsfans! How are you doing with your picks, or how's your favorite school progressing in this year's tourney. BTW, my beloved Bruins are on to the elite eight after knocking out Gonzaga.

UCLA Bruin basketball
, a long tradition and history of championships... :ultracool

What a game that was! :)

I am a BC fan (even though I am in CT), so we may meet in the big dance.

What a game indeed.

My apologies to The Heights. I'm a BC fan, but I have UConn picked to win it all.

On a side note...GEORGE MASON? Those economists got GAME this year! Dang!

All I have to say is GEORGE MASON!!!! This alone is vindication for my belief that NCAA basketball is much better than the NBA. Did you see the look of accomplishment in the GMU players' eyes? The heartbreak and disappointment on the UConn bench. It's not about the paycheck, it's still about the game. Go Patriots!

Frank

That is what was missing in the UCONN players eyes. They have been there numerous times and are looking forward to their NBA paychecks.

It is nice to see the underdogs come out on top once and a while. GM has a lot of commentators eating ther words. :)

:wah:Congrats to Florida, the Gators spanked us last night, they took us behind the woodshed for a mean asswippin'. They completely dominated the game. My defensive minded Bruins sputtered, and once they got behind, they didn't have the offense to get back in it. :whip:

Well, the Bruins are young, so if the core group doesn't come out early for the NBA, then they should be able to make a few more serious runs in the NCAA tourney.

Yup, the USC Gamecocks are back to back NIT champs. Not a bad year overall for SEC basketball, and it's usually all about football down there. Go figure... :idunno:

Latest Discussions

Back