Natalee Holloway and Joran Van der Sloot

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kid is such a liar, who knows what to believe anymore. One minute she is alive, the next she's dead, now she's supposedly sold. I just hope that her family, at some point, can get some closure on this. I mean, how horrible is it, to not have any idea whether or not your daughter is dead or alive.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id bet a million bucks that his punk *** dad was in on it too!

I believe it, and I wouldn't be surprised if those other 2 friends of Jorans were involved as well.

SA_BJJ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I believe it, and I wouldn't be surprised if those other 2 friends of Jorans were involved as well.
Im sure they were...this is just a crappy situation all around. Its been going on for way too long!

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yeah he probably was, I remember him saying "If there's no body they don't have a case," Maybe there's a way they can discover what happened without a body?

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
he has already told the story, they got her high on coke, had sex with her while she was passed out, then dumped her body in the ocean.

SA_BJJ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
he has already told the story, they got her high on coke, had sex with her while she was passed out, then dumped her body in the ocean.

Hes told at least 4 different stories now...thats the point...whats the truth???

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its highly unlikely that any of the murderous 3 stooges here will receive capital punishment under Dutch Law. (By contrast, the Chinese kook who killed the Shanghai policemen last July has already been executed).

Before condemning Aruba, though, take a look at the homicide and violent felony stats for the nearest city to you.... sadly, you'd usually be much safer in Aruba.

Parents, use this as a teaching example for your teens. Natalie surely didn't deserve to die.... but you don't act as she did without putting yourself at (needless) risk for a number of crimes.