Van Der Sloot confesses to murdering Peruvian girl

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So when women get in Joran Van Der Sloot's way....or in his laptop that might have had "something" about Natalee Holloway, he smashes up their neck to shut them up.......permanently.

Mark Jordan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
In prison he gets a "bunk bed, a blanket and three hot meals a day." Some people would prefer going to prison for that.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
In prison he gets a "bunk bed, a blanket and three hot meals a day." Some people would prefer going to prison for that.

But he also gets greased up and bent over with a centerfold stapled to his back. Not really worth the trade if you ask me.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So when women get in Joran Van Der Sloot's way....or in his laptop that might have had "something" about Natalee Holloway, he smashes up their neck to shut them up.......permanently.

I'm glad they caught the piece of **** and I hope that he gets whats coming to him...many, many years behind bars! I had to laugh this morning, when watching a short clip of this on the news, the part where they said he got mad at the girl because....she was looking into his private life. Sorry but when you make world headlines, as he did with the first girl, well, sorry, but your liffe is no longer private. Short of changing your name and getting plastic surgery to change your face, people are going to recognize you. Sadly another life had to be taken before this dirtbag got what was coming to him.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

But he also gets greased up and bent over with a centerfold stapled to his back. Not really worth the trade if you ask me.

I agree with David. Then again, many jails/prisons here, seem more like a country club than hard time, but hey, at least he's off the streets. Of course, just because he gets hot meals, a bed, a roof over his head, etc, doesnt mean his time spent will be full of pleasure and joy...well, maybe some pleasure for some of the other guys in jail...now they have a bit of fresh meat. :D

I dont know what prisons are like in Peru, but hopefully it won't be Club Med for Mr. Van Der Sloot.

scottie

Green Belt
Reaction score
I agree with David. Then again, many jails/prisons here, seem more like a country club than hard time, but hey, at least he's off the streets. Of course, just because he gets hot meals, a bed, a roof over his head, etc, doesnt mean his time spent will be full of pleasure and joy...well, maybe some pleasure for some of the other guys in jail...now they have a bit of fresh meat. :D

I dont know what prisons are like in Peru, but hopefully it won't be Club Med for Mr. Van Der Sloot.

NO BODY WANTS TO GO TO JAIL IN PERU. I go to Peru every Summer (leaving in July) They don't have Tree huggers there. They may have to fight rats for food in some prisons. It is not a fun place and they like people from the U.S. I just hope the guy is not cute they might not even want a centerfold. lol!

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well I gave an open letter to the Peruvian Judges.

It said,

Please, Peru Judges, send him to your equivalent of Devils Island.

PLEASE.

Send him where the most sadistic guards are. The most violent inmates. And the hardest labor. Send him there.

And then, maybe in six months, offer him a candy bar if he will tell you where all the women he has killed are buried. Starting with Natalee Hollaway.

Do it for Natalee Hollaway. Do it for justice!

Well I hope they do as I suggest. It's the only way to have justice.

Deaf

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This guy is a dirtbag. The world is safer with him behind bars.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score

If he gets convicted (and it sure looks like his number has come up) he will go to the worst prison they have. And killing girls is very much frowned upon in such prisons. People with similar convictions have died in that prison for their sins.

Joran will almost certainly not have an easy time. And this time, his daddy the judge cannot throw his weight around to get his dear son out of jail free.

nerdette_007

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Waitwaitwait...this guy killed another girl? Sheesh.

He should have gone to jail for the Holloway case...it makes me sick what people can get away with if their daddy is rich or powerful.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Waitwaitwait...this guy killed another girl? Sheesh.

He should have gone to jail for the Holloway case...it makes me sick what people can get away with if their daddy is rich or powerful.

To be fair, they had no body, and only circumstantial evidence, and no legally binding confession. We 'know' he killed Holloway only in the same sense that we 'know' OJ killed his wife. Or a better comparison would be Hans Reiser. All evidence was circumstantial and if he had listened to his lawyer and not behaved like a arrogant jerk with a superiority complex, he'd have walked too.

In Joran's case, his dad made the difference in an already dodgy case. Sadly, had he been convicted then, at least 1 girl (and possibly more according to the latest rumors) would have been alive today.

But there is a silver lining to this: now he will go a Peruvian jail... as the white boy who killed a Peruvian girl...

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Van Der Sloot's dad should be ashamed of himself for covering up after his psychopath son. IMO he has almost as much to answer for as his kid.

nerdette_007

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
To be fair, they had no body, and only circumstantial evidence, and no legally binding confession. We 'know' he killed Holloway only in the same sense that we 'know' OJ killed his wife. Or a better comparison would be Hans Reiser. All evidence was circumstantial and if he had listened to his lawyer and not behaved like a arrogant jerk with a superiority complex, he'd have walked too.

In Joran's case, his dad made the difference in an already dodgy case. Sadly, had he been convicted then, at least 1 girl (and possibly more according to the latest rumors) would have been alive today.

But there is a silver lining to this: now he will go a Peruvian jail... as the white boy who killed a Peruvian girl...

Agreed...but as much as I appreciate due process, it's deeply frustrating when someone slips through the loopholes...especially when they kill again.

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am not at all convinced that he has only killed two women. He killed the Peruvian girl with his bare hands, he seemed to know exactly what to do and had no issue doing it.

There are a lot of good people in South America, including my clients who I deeply respect. But unfortunately there is also a good bit of corruption. Somebody with the money that the Van Der Sloots have can easily make a host of crimes (including murder) "not happen" by crossing a palm or two.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Carol,

I agree. Killing with ones bare hands, I think he said he snapped her neck, is real up close and personal. People would usually just grab something and beat them with it.

That is why I hope they stick him in a real bad prison. See how well he survives where there are predators bigger than him. And make sure he stays there till he is a old man, if he lives that long.

Deaf

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Carol,

I agree. Killing with ones bare hands, I think he said he snapped her neck, is real up close and personal. People would usually just grab something and beat them with it.

That is why I hope they stick him in a real bad prison. See how well he survives where there are predators bigger than him. And make sure he stays there till he is a old man, if he lives that long.

Deaf

I would hope so too, Deaf. I have my doubts though. A portal in...Chile I think (it was not Peru-based) has said that he confessed in order to to escape their equivalent of "general population". Some folks are worrying that the confession sounds like it was strong-armed. I don't know what the law says about what, but the concern was that if the Peruvian authorities did a sloppy job, then the Van Der Sloots would be able to buy their own justice.

How is this for a sick twist: the reason why Van Der Sloot was in Peru instead of Aruba? The FBI gave him the money!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007196-504083.html

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yea I heard about the FBI 'sting' that financed his escape.

Sad that if they had busted him that girl would still be alive. I mean really alive. I know they did not mean to have him bug out, but I suspect he sensed something was not right and decided to skip with, I think, 25 grand.

Hope he stays in the pokie down there till he is on Geritol. But if this had happend in TEXAS..... it would not be Geritol they would put in his veins.

Deaf

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just thought I'd update you all. Joran is still in the news here.

He is now imprisoned int the notorious 'castro castro' prison. He is currently in solitary confinement, but that will end after his trial. Only child molesters and elderly people get separated. Joran will go to the general population. According to the prison warden: 'He is a young man, he'll just have to take care of himself'.

Latest Discussions