My religion is satanism

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
to each his own. Objectively speaking its probably not any wierder than any of the mainstream realigions.

BruceCalkins

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure about your church but in my travels I have visited several Satanic Churches and Most of them did not believe in The "Devil"... They worshiped "Latinos" The Fallen Angel that sat at the right hand of God. Latinos gave man free will and God cast him out. Many Satanist Worship him before he fell and believe thay man would not be as we are if we didn't have free will. No one would have the right to chose for them self. (PS. I haven't follow this religion for over 20 years so I might be spelling the name Latinos wrong. But you get the name.)

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lucifer sat at the side of God...

Latinos is plural for males of Latin (typical referring to Hispanic) descent...

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
PLEASE don't walk around East L.A. proclaiming that "Satanists worship Latinos". Could land you in a mess o' trouble. The Hispanic-American communities have enough problems as it is without being believed to be satanic.

(please know....I'm jokin around)

Your Brother
John

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Selfishness makes the world go around....

Ah yes, sounds more like AynRandism than Satanism...

Technopunk said:
All it really is, IMO, and from past experience, is an excuse to put yourself above and before others and see chicks naked.

Wait, are you arguing for it or against it?

OP
DeLamar.J

DeLamar.J

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed the similarities of JKD and satanism? They both teach you to be against herd conformity, and to think for yourself. I have a book by Bruce Lee called the warrior within, the philosophy of Bruce Lee. This book is very similar to satanic ways of thinking, almost like martial arts for satanists. He even talks about the great creative force within that brings him inner strength. He calls it Chi, and satanists call it satan, its the same thing, just by a different name. Its just if you say the dreaded S word it freaks people out.

OP
DeLamar.J

DeLamar.J

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
James, how many other spiritual philosophies have you researched prior to making this choice?
I wasnt really looking for a religion to follow when I ran across satanism. I was raised as a christian, but Im just not the kind of person who can live by that religion. I just dont feel comfortable with it at all, I have always felt out of place at church.
When I ran across satanism, Anton LaVeys version, I knew instantly I was one of them. It felt right for me, so hear I am. Yea you can tear down any religion with this or that, but for the most part, satanism makes the most since to me than any other religion I have ever been exposed to.

BruceCalkins

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Latinos / noun : Pronounced "La Tin Os". One of the many names given the dark lord of Haties. aka: Deablo, Satan, Lucifer, The Devil, Yamin, Hati Kamin, Tonolos. These are just a few of the names given the dark Lord. As God is also called Yaway in some cultures.

(Not Spanish People) But a Old Latin Term

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
SokeCalkins said:
Latinos / noun : Pronounced "La Tin Os". One of the many names given the dark lord of Haties. aka: Deablo, Satan, Lucifer, The Devil, Yamin, Hati Kamin, Tonolos. These are just a few of the names given the dark Lord. As God is also called Yaway in some cultures.
May I ask for the source of your reference? Thank you.

BruceCalkins

Blue Belt
Reaction score
SECRET LIFE of a SATANIST:

[Blanche Barton] Authorised Biography of Anton LaVey. All you wanted to know. Includes much private material and many cameos of the West Coast characters and occult scene. Well Illustrated. hard hitting and compulsively readable. £12.99

THE DEVIL'S NOTEBOOK:

[Anton La Vey] This contemporary collection of 46 essays on Satanism and its inter-relation with the 'ordinary' world makes compulsive reading. Includes classics like How to Become a Werewolf; Construction of Artificial Human Companions; Vampires: How to Be God: Erotic Inertia; Destructive Organisms, Politics, etc. La Vey's satanic philosophy at its best band containing illuminating insights into the man and hers personal perspectives. £10.95

THE NECRONOMICON:

The Book of Dead Names £8.95. The Full working text of this legendary source of the Cthulu Mythos which underpins the Philosophy of Satanism and Aeonic evil

Just to name a Few I have read and Studied. Along with a 6 month study in Calf. in a Satanic Church​

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well if you are happy then by all means live it up while here on earth and once gone bow to your true GOD whoever that maybe and explain your way on life. My Mothe Southern Baptist and my father Jewish so I too grow up and had to make a choice, atleast you do not believe in a head of lettuce like Re-Run did in whats happening, good luck and GOD BLESS!!!!!

OP
DeLamar.J

DeLamar.J

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
One might expect The Satanic Bible at least to offer a few prancing demons or a virgin sacrifice, but if you hopped this train expecting a tour of the house of horrors, you're on the wrong ride. Far from a manual for conquering the realms of earth, air, fire, and water, The Satanic Bible is Anton LaVey's manifesto of a new religion separate from the "traditional" Judeo-Christian definitions of Satanism. While LaVey rails against the deceit of the Christian church and white magicians, he busily weaves his own deceptions.

The Satanic Bible claims the heritage of a horde of evil deities--Bile', Dagon, Moloch, and Yao Tzin to name a few--but these ancient gods have no coherent connection between each other or to Satanism, except that all have been categorized by Christianity as "evil." Calling on these ancient names like a magician shouting, "Abracadabra," LaVey attempts to shatter the classical depiction of Satanism as a cult of black mass and child sacrifice. As the smoke clears, he leads us through a surprisingly logical argument in favor of a life focused on self-indulgence. The Satanic Bible is less bible and more philosophy (with a few rituals thrown in to keep us entertained), but this philosophy is the backbone of a religion that, until LaVey entered the scene, was merely a myth of the Christian church. It took LaVey, and The Satanic Bible, to turn this myth into a legitimate public religion.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Do a google on the terms "Latinos" and "Satan/Satinism" in any combination, cant find one refrence to "Latinos" beyond the normal use of the word.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Well if you are happy then by all means live it up while here on earth and once gone bow to your true GOD whoever that maybe and explain your way on life.
Exactly, and Hades is gonna be none to impressed with all these folks claiming one all powerful God and that he and the rest of the "true" gods are "evil"....

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't know, James. The precept of self - gratification runs counter to my belief that all human (psychological,emotional) suffering is caused by desire. To excessively gratify oneself is to reinforce and solidify the delusion of the value of "things" and "items".

Further, I would like to respond to these items from your post here.
(from the heading "philosophies")
5) THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ANYONE TO LIVE WITHIN A TOTAL ENVIRONMENT OF
HIS OR HER CHOICE, WITH MANDATORY ADHERENCE TO THE AESTHETIC AND
BEHAVIORAL STANDARDS OF SAME -- Privately owned, operated and
controlled environments as an alternative to homogenized and
polyglot ones. The freedom to insularize oneself within a social
milieu of personal well-being. An opportunity to feel, see, and
hear that which is most aesthetically pleasing, without
interference from those who would pollute or detract from that
option.
Here, what is proposed is the total segregation of people by specific likes and dislikes. I don't like the idea because a) people are so unique in their qualities that it would be nearly impossible to please all of the people (in each community) all of the time. Do you not think that, were this an advantageous method of building a community, we as humans would have evolved into such a social structure already? Beyond that, how interesting would life be without the richness of diversity? Creativity and art are borne out of imagination and variation, not sameness.

Also, I found a contradiction in there:

From the 9 Satanic Statements:

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to
physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
This would include "Thou shalt not steal".....

From the 11 Satanic rules of the Earth:
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a
burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
The entire concept seems to me to be anti - democratic. I don't know if I can get with that. My thinking is that a secularized society will never be a peaceful society, particularly under these precepts. And peace, for me, is the ultimate perfection.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
This would include "Thou shalt not steal".....
I think it means the 7 deadly sins, not the 10 commandements.

The entire concept seems to me to be anti - democratic. I don't know if I can get with that. My thinking is that a secularized society will never be a peaceful society, particularly under these precepts. And peace, for me, is the ultimate perfection.
Democracy has not been a part of every peaceful society, and has been a part of a good deal of non-peaceful situations.

I suppose the response might be that those that are smart enough and capable enough to rule should, the mob mind that comes as a result of "sheep" doing as they are told should have no say in the matter.

I on the other hand believe that a religious society will never be a peaceful society. Most wars have been a result of differeing religious view points. Crusades, Inquisition(not a war, but not peace) Holocaust, even the current war is largely a result of Western Christian / Muslim beliefs.

Thats not to say a secular one will neccessarily do any better though.

Latest Discussions