Mwuahaha

Originally posted by Seig
Do not make me tell your father.:mad:

Yeah please dont......I dont need another raging father after me right now :disgust:

Cali, did you notice? It's starting to get a little too 90's in here....

Yeah, the 90s blew, the 80s were GREAT.... what I can remember of them any way:D Reagan, rampant capitalism, huge defense budgets thanks to the cold war.... ah, the good ol' days.

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Yeah please dont......I dont need another raging father after me right now :disgust:

What did you do to get one raging father mad at you? :confused:

Originally posted by KatGurl
What did you do to get one raging father mad at you? :confused:

My current Girlfriend of 8 month just happens to have a strict Turkish Muslim Dad.....if that wasnt bad enough he recently found out about me, and then that I was jewish. Thats when it hit the fan....:eek:

My current Girlfriend of 8 month just happens to have a strict Turkish Muslim Dad.....if that wasnt bad enough he recently found out about me, and then that I was jewish. Thats when it hit the fan....:eek:
Just what you need, a Second circumcision.

Just what you need, a Second circumcision
Ya know anger can really make your hands shake.:D

MOBster, how can you be freaked about the situation you were relating in "What is the world coming to" when you've been playing a VERY dangerous game of Romeo and Juliet for eight months? I gotta hand it to ya guy, that takes some serious cojones!!:asian:

Originally posted by theletch1
Ya know anger can really make your hands shake.:D

MOBster, how can you be freaked about the situation you were relating in "What is the world coming to" when you've been playing a VERY dangerous game of Romeo and Juliet for eight months? I gotta hand it to ya guy, that takes some serious cojones!!:asian:

Cojones? What's cojones? :confused:

Originally posted by KatGurl
Cojones? What's cojones? :confused:

Cojones = Balls

And yeah, her dad is slightly crazy but its cool. Her mum is nice :D

Cojones = Balls

Ah.... :p

Cojones = Balls

Since we do have tender, innocent young ones in the MT audience, I prefer the use of the clinical, medical term to describe "Cojones" thank you... :eek:

;) :p

Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
Since we do have tender, innocent young ones in the MT audience, I prefer the use of the clinical, medical term to describe "Cojones" thank you... :eek:

;) :p

ok.... :uhoh:

Hey she asked.....:eek:

hae.gif
sorry
hae.gif

Latest Discussions

Back