I'm Back

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date
M

Master of Blades

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON KIRK I WON! Seeing as it is past Midnight (Here) and is now officially Wednsday I HAVE WON! You all tried to crack me but it just wasnt happening! I have now been serious ever since Kirk had a go at me! I have done it! Me! King of Hi-jacking and all that is evil on Martial Talk! I HAVE WON! MWUAHAHAAHAHAHA! So this is a big :2xbird: to all those who thought I wasnt gonna make it :D

And heres more proof that I can score! :rofl:

17:11:45 [fistoffury] Joseph> so you're going to be serious until it's wed your time

17:12:33 [Joseph] fistoffury> Yup....which is in 50 minutes.....

17:12:44 [TommyGirl] So watcha all doin? ^_^

17:12:46 [Joseph] Then Im going to wreck havok on Martial Talk and go to bed

17:13:08 [fistoffury] TommyGirl> invaders blood runs through my veins like giant radioactive rubber pants do not deny my veins! ....recognize the quote

17:13:13 [TommyGirl] Joseph> i am cummin with ya.....

17:13:20 [TommyGirl] he he he J/K

17:13:34 [TommyGirl] yep

17:13:35 [Joseph] Kaith.....When you read this I want you to know by Havok I just mean.......you know what I mean

17:13:52 [Joseph] TommyGirl> Did you just say you were coming to bed with me

17:13:53 [fistoffury] Joseph> I was wondering if you eveer slept

17:14:06 [Joseph] YES! SCORE ONE FOR THE MOBSTER!

17:14:36 [Joseph]>[fistoffury] TOLD YOU SHE WOULD CRACK! :d:d

17:14:37 [fistoffury] Joseph> yeah but what she didn't tell you is she's going to beat you over the head with a bat once she gets there

:rofl:

My new MOB resolutions at the request of many members is tone down a little......So I promise to from now on......

1: Tone down and be a little less frantic

2: Hi-jack less threads

3: Share my "vast" Knowledge of the Arts with MT from time to time :rolleyes:

So I would like you all to say Hello to a more user friendly MOB.......and with Gou out the way there is nothing stopping me from reaching the top :asian:

OP
K

Kirk

Whoa whoa whoa whoa .. you didn't say anything about England
time! There, you won .. here you lost. lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost!!!!!!!! :D

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Kirk
time! There, you won .. here you lost. lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost lost!!!!!!!! :D

Children :rolleyes: I didnt say anything about American time either....and there is no way Im doing it all again.......But I dont think any of you realised yet.......TommyGirl said she was coming to bed with me :D

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kirk, I think we have to look at what time he said he began this quest, was it our time ( you know normal time ) or was it England (you know totally messed up time ). I think MOB is trying to pull a fast one.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by D_Brady
Kirk, I think we have to look at what time he said he began this quest, was it our time ( you know normal time ) or was it England (you know totally messed up time ). I think MOB is trying to pull a fast one.

Uh uh.......I worked hard on staying serious.....it was the hardest thing ever......I was good! I did it! I proved you wrong......admit it and go bout your business :D :rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
3: Share my "vast" Knowledge of the Arts with MT from time to time :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ha HA - that was funny. :shrug:

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
and there is no way Im doing it all again.......

Anybody can do 1 thing once... but doing it twice shows character ;)

/Yari

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Yari
Anybody can do 1 thing once... but doing it twice shows character ;)

/Yari

Maybe once I'm finished with this being un serious......till then no way :D

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by Kirk

As a pretty much disinterested party I have to agree. Who recognizes England time anyway? The only real time is right here, so yes, you lost, son. Deep down inside where the snakes live you know it's true.
:mst:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Jill666
As a pretty much disinterested party I have to agree. Who recognizes England time anyway? The only real time is right here, so yes, you lost, son. Deep down inside where the snakes live you know it's true.
:mst:

Seeing as you are the disinterested party I must say.....Who asked you! :p :rofl: :asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[B.....Who asked you! [/B]

Well as I see it, Jill has the right to her freedom of speech. (At least in this country) So take that Jr.:mad:

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Maybe once I'm finished with this being un serious......till then no way :D

Spoken as a true sissy :rofl:

/Yari

ps. just joking.... I dont mind if you can't do it twice...:p :p

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well as I see it, Jill has the right to her freedom of speech. (At least in this country)

:rofl: Oh, the sweet smell of toasted English Muffin!

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Seig
MOB, you know that your dream girl TommyGirl is like 12, right?

14.....whats your point :p