Move over no touch knock outs

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Huh. I can't remember exactly when, but I remember hearing about this guy before. I think he (or another making this claim) was on Howard Stern's show and couldn't demonstrate this skill on a few women guests.

Cthulhu

OP
J

J-kid

My coach said he say this somewhere and the guy kept asking weman to come up from the aducince and he couldnt do anything HAHAHA What a load of **** like No touch knock out.

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Huh. I can't remember exactly when, but I remember hearing about this guy before. I think he (or another making this claim) was on Howard Stern's show and couldn't demonstrate this skill on a few women guests.

Cthulhu

I saw the show, but I can't remember who hosted it.

Eventhou the guy couldn't "do it" on stage, doesn't mean that he is a fraud.

If my MA skills were to be judge from 1 episode on video I just might have a problem...

But I still don't beleive it. Alot can be done by pressure points, but not this.

/Yari

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
The Japanese and Chinese have been using Pressure Points to enhance sexual encounters for many years. Why can this guy not "do it"?

Jeremy Bays

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by fringe_dweller
Can I be your uke?

Sure mate!:boing2:

Although if there really is something to be learned, I'd be interested to know it... all joking aside.

Jeremy- do you actually know somthing about this?

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
No guys, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

Been to their Do Jang. They have a drive up window. You have to sign a waiver for cloth upholstery.

white belt :)

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Anybody find out what "part" this guy touches people WITH when delivering the goods?

Imagine this man fighting in the next UFC or PRIDE. Also imagine if you would Tank Abbott making his comeback debut against this guy and nobody warns Tank about his "specialty"! I can hear Jeff Blatnick the ring announcer now: "Oooohhh fooooolks Tank Abbott is down and he is making a really weird face! He appears to be in agony!? The ref. has stopped the match due to Tank not being able to defend himself. Tanks corner has also thrown in the towel!? In fact all the corner people are throwing towels in the octagon!!!!! What? No, wait a minute! He's back up and says he wants a rematch IMMEDIATELY, but first Tank wants a cigarette and beer!?".

When "worlds" collide,

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by white belt
Anybody find out what "part" this guy touches people WITH when delivering the goods?

Imagine this man fighting in the next UFC or PRIDE. Also imagine if you would Tank Abbott making his comeback debut against this guy and nobody warns Tank about his "specialty"! I can hear Jeff Blatnick the ring announcer now: "Oooohhh fooooolks Tank Abbott is down and he is making a really weird face! He appears to be in agony!? The ref. has stopped the match due to Tank not being able to defend himself. Tanks corner has also thrown in the towel!? In fact all the corner people are throwing towels in the octagon!!!!! What? No, wait a minute! He's back up and says he wants a rematch IMMEDIATELY, but first Tank wants a cigarette and beer!?".

When "worlds" collide,

OMG that's hucking fillarious!!!!!!!!!! I applaud your comedic
mind!

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score

When "worlds" collide,

(In a loud discusted voice) DUUUUDE!!!!
That is just sooo wrong!!
There is absolutely no call for anyone, except maybe Tank, allowing their mind to wander anywhere near that idea.
(wagging index finger, and speaking with really bad Indian accent) You are very, very bad man!!

:barf:
--Dave

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
D.Cobb,

If this were on reality TV, it would sell out. Picture Tank running fom the "OTO" guy, around the Octagon, yelling for them to unlock the gate! :) Kind of like the guy having the elephant back up and getting his head stuck up it's wazoo.

I have a theory, the "One Touch Orgasm" guy started going to Dillman seminars and causing "accidents". This is why George developed the "No Touch Knock Out". Darth and Obi.

The "very, very bad man" thing, Seinfeld by any chance? :)

white belt

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
The "very, very bad man" thing, Seinfeld by any chance? :)

white belt

I don't know it's origins but I got it from Sammy3170. He says it to me quite a bit. Usually when I come up some sexually deviated comment involving ugly martial artists and weird practices.

Oh, maybe that's too much information.....

:p

Latest Discussions