Mommy Sleeping

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Didn't something like this happened a while back. Another small child was left alone with the body of their mother lying on the floor and the child had to fend for itself (eating whatever she could reach) until neighbors or police found them? This has happened again?
Something is wrong here... makes you wonder how many times has this happened before. Even more so how could it happen?

Very tragic and horrible situation. My heart and prayers go out to the children.

It does stress the value of social circles. Those who tend to have the support of social circles often have others who are aware of health problems or difficult situations. The challenge are certain individuals who tend to keep to themselves, which may account for the length of time (of death) prior to discovery. It makes me wonder how often we do more than just acknowledge those around us.

For many of us on MartialTalk, the social circles we have are our training schools and our virtual conversations with each other. Our occupations may provide us with another type of social circle. What I'm thinking may be good for another thread.

This is sad for me because I keep thinking there has to be a way somehow to prevent a situation like this from happening (the mom or dad dying of a possibly medical condition and leaving a child too young to know what to do).

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions