MMA Misconception?

Bigjoemma

White Belt
Reaction score
I think that the "MMA" guys he were talking to were full of it. The only thing I've ever heard a real MMA guy say was not to only focus on one MA because in MMA thats usually not a good thing. I think all good/real MMA guys respect TMA because with out them MMA wouldnt exsist.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I think that the "MMA" guys he were talking to were full of it. The only thing I've ever heard a real MMA guy say was not to only focus on one MA because in MMA thats usually not a good thing. I think all good/real MMA guys respect TMA because with out them MMA wouldnt exsist.

Whenever I have talked to a serious (real) MMA person that has always been the cae

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

I think that, as with most things, there are far more people who say they train than who actually do train.

Latest Discussions