Me Again

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I would do another meet and greet. October 2017 I met the love of my life, and going to be putting that ring on the finger, but the most fundamental thing so far is that she sobered me up with love. She is an angel that at 46 I thought had alluded me life. I manged to grade in Wing Chun, but unfortunately my health took a turn for the worst, in the grand context of life, many suffer far worse, but you know how it is. This context alters slightly on a personal level. Long story short, this year I was hospitalised with chronic pain, and my left leg with mobility that was compromised, led me to the diagnosis of Spina Bifida, and some associated issues with this condition. Also have a tethered spinal cord, but the biggest bummer is that I graded in Wing Chun, but my mobility issues with subtle motor control put paid to training significantly. But getting there and hope to return to full training next year.

One thing I would like to emphasise, is that I have never had any malice against any member, it was just the Vodka talking. I apologise if I upset any member with my silly posting. But as my partner Elaine calls me her Bear, I will be getting my claws sharpened in a good way. Hope everybody had a good Christmas and hope you call a very good 2019

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome back, bro. Stay strong with all the health issues, I know what you're going through.

And congrats on your new relationship!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks, Transk. Hey, that almost rhymes!

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome back. I’m glad to see things are turning around for you. Not in the sense of being a nice guy here (although that’s a plus), but overall.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats on your sobriety. Stay with it. I had my last drink August 7, 2016. Best decision I ever made.

Latest Discussions