Maybe One Day We Shall Make It Away from being a Type 0 Species

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;7NPC47qMJVg]http://youtu.be/7NPC47qMJVg[/video]

Conflicting trends in the 'now' will have serious repercussions for our future as a species. If we don't lose the fundamentalist theocratic and nationalistic tendencies then ... kaboom ... hello Bronze Age once again.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Would solve the global warming issue eh?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually ... maybe :lol: :D. A small compensation perhaps but definitely it is possible that if we do away with ourselves the cycles might even out again ... unless another species arises to dominance in our absence of course :grins:.

I must confess, my humano-centric nerve was showing the other night when I watched the terrible Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It would have been a much shorter film if I had been the Doctor in charge of the experiments ... "Hmmm ... this chimp, with the drugs we've given it, is outperforming us ... {sound of a firearm being cocked ...} BOOM ... roll credits :D.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think odds are good that enough of us who know what steel is and how to make it would survive....

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think I would have been awesome in the Bronze Age.

75% child mortality, no vaccinations, no medical treatment, high rate of death for women during child birth, starvation, considered old by 35, subsistence living....no thank you, the modern world will do just nicely, we just need to improve/fix what we have.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
75% child mortality, no vaccinations, no medical treatment, high rate of death for women during child birth, starvation, considered old by 35, subsistence living....no thank you, the modern world will do just nicely, we just need to improve/fix what we have.
Sissy pants

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yep. Chocolate, coffee, cars, airplanes, AC, central heat, gas grills, internet, movies, etc.......
But back then you could have pet dragons and wizards and fight ogars and rescue princesses

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
But back then you could have pet dragons and wizards and fight ogars and rescue princesses

Fantasy Bronze age, I'm in. May be able to put 14 years of iaido to use.
Real life, historical Bronze age.....nope.

aedrasteia

Purple Belt
Reaction score

Yes! Fight the Ogars !!! smite them oga.... oh, ...well.

I like this so much better than ogres. thanks b. I'm stealing the ogars.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Fantasy Bronze age, I'm in. May be able to put 14 years of iaido to use.
Real life, historical Bronze age.....nope.
Yeah that's what happens when you work a 12 hr midnight shift then spend 7 hours in court you tend to get a little nuts.

Latest Discussions