Serbian Wing Chun

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
David Cheung in Serbia, Wing Chun contact reflex explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

Serbian Wing Chun

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Another way to defend leading arm from grabing. Aplication II section wooden dummy form.

Serbian Wing Chun

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Advanced version of defending. Advanced footwork, safety distance and kick.

Serbian Wing Chun

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Masrer David Cheung's message to all wing chun practicionars:

Wing Chun is the most superior system out of all,I think everyone agrees with this. Unfortunly a lot of Wing Chun leaders use this as a repean to attack the others, saying that the other Wing Chun training methods aren`t any good,saying that some Wing Chun training method are wrong, I personally do not agree with that.
The principle of Martial-Arts training is to promote and improve health,we are mature people,we should know what is right to do,we would choose the right direction to make improvments ,to achive our goals. I believe .We do not have any spare time to argue about that who is right or who is wrong,I think the most important thing to do is to help others and promote the system.
I will take this oppectunity to introduce to everyone that is more knowledge behind the phycial side of Martial-Ar
they will start to understand how the energy work in their bodies,how to preserve it ,how to neurish it, then, how to build it .they will start to understand what is good energy, what is bad energy, how to filter their energy every day and who to detox their bad energy.
I have achieved to a stage that I do not need any medical assistance or visit any medical professionals for the last 20 years,that is all from the result of Chi-Kung practice.In stead of going down-hill due to aging,the phycal side of my body is even getting better and stronger.I could not tell you much in writings,the best way to find out is -----YOU HAVE TO BE THERE-------

Serbian Wing Chun

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Master David Cheung explaining why is chi kung included in his wing chun teaching :

Chi-Kung is a form of ancient method to improve health and prevent sicknesses.Taoist believe that our body should be following in a regular rotain according to the season,time and dates,there is difference between day time and night times,which called-Ying,from mid day to mid night. Yang, from mid night to mid day.When the energy flows as in an equally inside the body,the body is in a healthy stage. When the energy has been distrubbed by either external or internal inferences such as life style,diets,radiations,and contact whit people, we will pick up the so call Bad Energy, and we started to get sick.For example,we are constantly come in contact with the Negative Electrons which flows in the air,from TV,from computers or Radiations which generated from the power-plants, the N/E will neiulise the Possitive Energy in our body that leaves only N/E inside our bodies,So ,when the energy is not balance, problems starts due to the ratio of chemical generated inside body had been changed, in the long run, these problems become clonic .
What are the chemicals do to our bodies----they generally run the whole show,they affect our thoughts,emotions,abilities of body`s performances ,diets and emeul-systems.
We have bliefly explain how our bodies work and how sicknesses occure,in order to tick care of these problems,human use herbs, invent drugs or medicine that that will bring the ratios of chemicals in the body back to normal, although some of these applications could bring the result,somehow there are records of side effect pops up, because the body is not doing it`s own jobs,or natually balancing the chemicals.
With the paticular types of Chi Kung we are practicing which will take care of the whole problem.firstly we DETOX the body and then to indue energies this is the procedure to remove the toxin first because no mater how hard you work on inducing energies, the toxin stays in your body which had never been removed,they will course bigger and more serious problems in the long run.most Chi Kung practitioners only learn the way to induce energies but to Detox the body.
We had learn the Pleying Form,and the Sleeping Form last year,about the result, I think you should personally experienced and should tell everyone know.
We will go though the more effective Detox-Forms and Energies Inducing forms this time.
The success of practicing Chi Kung will take care of basically heart problem,sleeping problems,indigestions,head aches ,stomach aches,cough,thues ,any problems,you name it.
Note:We have to pass on the message to the people,make them understand the Principle of how to Maintain Health in the rigtht way.

Serbian Wing Chun

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Majstor Dejvid Cheung, primena bon sao bloka, odbrana od krosea.

Poor Uke

Green Belt
Reaction score
Davis Cheung isnt he William Cheung's younger brother?

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Masrer David Cheung's message to all wing chun practicionars:

Wing Chun is the most superior system out of all,I think everyone agrees with this. -------

I have a major problem with this. There is no superior art. There is only what fits the individual. Some people dont find wing chun useful (no matter what school they train under). Others are looking for a martial art that trains certain aspects (sport, fitness, weapon defence etc)

I would never say that Kamon is superior to all, even though I love it, and even though Kevin Chan is an amazing practitioner of kung fu

This is often the reason why wing chun gets a bad rep. Some styles thinking they are better than others is never a good thing

Certainly there are schools that dont deliver on what they say ('the best self defence system in the UK' etc), but even then, I am sure that students would get something out of the training

So called masters who coem out preaching this kidn of twaddle does not help overall discussion, promotion and growth of martial arts