Master David Cheung's new Wing Chun federation

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It is my great pleasure to announce that TWCKF federation of Serbia, since
5 .XI.2008 . is officialy associated with Master David Cheung .After ten days in Serbia , and five days seminar , TWCKF federation of Serbia made agreement with Master David Cheung , and he accepted responsibility of leading organization in the future . Now we officaly work David Cheung’s system
( unofficially we practiced this system for 30 years ) , and in the future we will use name “Shaolin Wing Chun” .

Master David visit the club in Pozarevac , and part of his demonstration on Budo Night in Veliko Gradiste , wich was organised in his honer
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h0JAt7cyvMA
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5abBxP7PH5Y

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought David Cheung was William Cheung's younger brother?

martyg

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I believe English is Zuti's second language, and he wasn't taking the "no relation" part in the right context. Zuti is part of a group that was associated with William and is now with David. David is no longer associated (wing chun wise) with William. Hence Zuti's answer.

But yes, David is William's brother (he has several across the globe). And he teaches his version of TWC with his own insight, experiences, values, etc. But the bulk of it is still William's TWC, as you can see by the videos.

OP
zuti car

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
English is my second language . TWC federation of serbia was associated with William , but we are allways practiced David s version of the style. Man who bruoght TwC in Serbia , Bob Gabersek was and still is Davids good friend , and also Davids student for couple of years , so, we were introduced with that version of the style , and never worked the stuff wich is William teaching now .

dnovice

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yes , he is , but they are not i contact for many years now, and the systems wich they teaching are very diffrenet .

not sure man. I did William cheunge WC for a bit and all principles he is talking about are the same....

might as well be William Cheunge.

dnovice

Blue Belt
Reaction score
English is my second language . TWC federation of serbia was associated with William , but we are allways practiced David s version of the style. Man who bruoght TwC in Serbia , Bob Gabersek was and still is Davids good friend , and also Davids student for couple of years , so, we were introduced with that version of the style , and never worked the stuff wich is William teaching now .

I'm not sure what you are talking about man. Everything i see is William cheunge wing chun same principles, I studied william cheunge lineage for a while.

Latest Discussions