Maryland Kenpo Instructors

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sorry so late in seeing this post. I just found this site a month
ago. I have a studio in Frederick Maryland. There is a studio in
Westminster Maryland run by Mike Guercio.

I hope you found a Kenpo school but you are more than welcome to come on by.

Yours in Kenpo,
Bill Smith - AKKI

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
My studio will be off of Rt. 85, Buckeystown Pike. 5245 Westview Drive. I'm not 100% sure of Mike Guercio, but it is near the intersection of Rt. 27 and Rt. 32 in Westminster.

Hope that helps some.
Bill Smith - AKKI

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Where he is talking about is between Frederick and Germantown. More specifically, near where 270,70 and 340 converge. I know ecxactly where he was describing. Unfortunately Mr. Smith misunderstood me, I wanted to know where the person who started the thread was so that we could make more educated statements about where to train. For example, if he lived in Rockville, Baltimore would be too far away as would I, but Mr.S would not be bad. If he lived in Keedysville or Sharpsburg, I am around the corner, etc....

OP
M

meni

Originally posted by Bill Smith

My studio will be off of Rt. 85, Buckeystown Pike. 5245 Westview Drive. I'm not 100% sure of Mike Guercio, but it is near the intersection of Rt. 27 and Rt. 32 in Westminster.

Hope that helps some.
Bill Smith - AKKI

can you tell me some of your planned hours and classes?

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
The classes will be for the moment, Monday and Thurday nights. Two classes a night. 6:30 to 7:30 and 7:30 to 8:30 pm. I have just gotten the o.kay from the owner of the gym and will be in full swing in about a month. As the time and student base increases, so will the class times and days.

Check out my website in a week. More details will be proved there.

I hope I helped in answering you question.

Yours in Kenpo,
Bill Smith - AKKI

OP
M

meni

1. Thank you Seig
2. Do you know any other location, which is closer to College Park University? (I’m probably going to be there next year for my position (Chaplin)

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
Meni,
A good friend of mine teaches in Silver Spring. He is also a member of the AKKI. You can call him at 240-632-9827 or email at [email protected]

He's a good guy and a good and knowledgeable instructor.

Bill Smith - AKKI

Latest Discussions