AKKI Seminar in Baltimore Maryland

OP
B

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
There is one AKKI school in CT, run by Mr. Harrington. As far as AKKI in Maryland, there are four (Frederick, Westminster, Silver Spring and Salisbury). You also have one IKKA in Pikesville (Yitz Kenpo), I believe 3 or 4 AKKS sckools in the Baltimore area and one in Salisbury. Also Mr. Palanzo's WKKA near Baltimore.

Bill Smith

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mace

I live in Stafford Springs which is on the Mass border. I'm about 80 to 90 minutes from New Bedford. Whereabouts do you train in NB?
Sean

I actually train in FL with Mr. Wedlake. I haven't been in a while:( (shame on me), but I have been busy with my job...flight medic in the army guard. We are going to Bosnia in April...DOH!

I started with Steve Arsenaults FIRST instructor, Leo Lacerte, in conjunction with Steve. Actually I was Steve's FIRST kenpo student. I used to train with Steve in his parents back yard! I trained with Lacerte from 1987 until 1994. I was accepted as a student of Mr. Wedlake in 1994:asian:

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

just how many schools are in that area?????

Kenpo Joe
Steve Arsenault
Lance Soars
Joe Palanzo
Akki...
Akks...

:confused:

Kenpo schools?

Well.......
There is Kenpo Joe, Steve Arsenault, Tony Cogliandro's group, Lacerte, and myself.

That's it for Ed Parker's Kenpo in the Southeastern portion of Massachusetts that I know of...:asian:

Latest Discussions