martial arts scam - beware!!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Recently, some people I know were involved with a Nigerian scammer. They played along and met said scammer.

Somehow, said scammer got everything taken from him, clothes included, and placed in a dumpster.

Weighted items were placed on top so he couldn’t get out without help. But the police had already been called about a naked man flashing passerbys from a dumpster.

The police helped the poor man out and placed him in nicer accommodations.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I teach the most deadly martial art on the planet!

Trust me... even the most elite soldiers are literally BEGGING for training in my system...

I don't go by styles. This is a system. A reality-based system. And it teaches the body to become an ULTIMATE WEAPON that nothing can stop!

It came from the secret scrolls, and is derived from a hybrid of the deadly Japanese ninjutsu arts, Israeli army secrets, Russian bodyguards, and reality-based techniques. It also incorporates the REAL training of the monkey, crane, flamingo and mongoose style. None of that hiyaaaahhh crap!

You also train your mind to overcome all obstacles on the street. People will not even go near you that's how powerful this stuff is!

I cannot reveal the techniques here as they're too secret. And MANY false instructors would be very angry. I would get in alot of trouble!

And becoming the ultimate killing machine requires NO effort! You just need to learn the right touch, and your enemies drop! Begging for mercy!

Training with people is a thing of the past! Learn online and become the real deal!
But, you see, I already got to learn Xue Fu... which makes all of that look like kids playing Rock-em Sock-em Robots...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
But, you see, I already got to learn Xue Fu... which makes all of that look like kids playing Rock-em Sock-em Robots...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You know... I forgot about Xue Fu. Which is clearly and demonstrably THE most deadly martial art.

Mine offers much the same, but with the added benefit of being able to tell people of its secrecy and mysteriousness!

Latest Discussions