Martial Arts for Beginners

jwright11

White Belt
Reaction score
In daily life I have receive lots of call from martial arts beginners regarding martial arts. They just confused about choosing right martial arts form for better scope.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Every martial art is for beginners. How could you master something unless you start as a beginner?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
J

jwright11

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes I think that will be the effective solution for persist our passion .

Last edited:

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
In daily life I have receive lots of call from martial arts beginners regarding martial arts. They just confused about choosing right martial arts form for better scope.

Yes I think that will be the effective solution for persist our passion .

Hi Jason,

I'm not really following what you're saying here... there seem to be some words missing. Is english your first language? If not, cool... but we might need to ask you to rephrase some of your posts. If so, might I suggest re-reading your posts back to yourself before hitting "reply"... it'll make it easier to communicate that way.

Now, if you're saying that you get a lot of people calling you, asking what martial arts they should study, and that they're confused about the variety, okay. Not sure what you want us to comment on, though.

OP
J

jwright11

White Belt
Reaction score
Is it true ? :CTF:
You might need appropriate products for providing efficient training of martial arts to your students.
OR
Being a trainer you must be knowing importance of right kit so that students can be given effective learning not only fighting arts but safe arts.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might need appropriate products for providing efficient training of martial arts to your students.
OR
Being a trainer you must be knowing importance of right kit so that students can be given effective learning not only fighting arts but safe arts.

Is what true? I missed the assertion along the way...

I gotta inquire... Is English your primary language?

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I get the feeling that it's more along the lines of "how many inane posts can I make with links to my store's web site before someone complains?"

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
OR

What???

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
OR

I think you mean to ask if it is true that 1) you need the proper equipment to teach martial arts to students properly and 2) that the instructor must know how important it is to have the right equipment in order to teach the students properly in, not only combat sports and arts that do not compete.

Latest Discussions